Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Bitch attacks a guy

Typical Hole privilege. Cucks on reddit need to be turned into fertilizer in the ground.

#REPEALTHE19TH
20200213 192914

would have been far more based if grabbed her by her hair then starting wailing on her until she was unconscious. (in Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Notice how the title was made to dehumanize and emasculate him so you already know whom to support before even watching a video.

And that is the site that constantly virtue signals about mental health and complains about toxic masculinity.

I see too many females behave like this
women empowerment hit them in the head jfl they think they are invincible against a knife
Notice how the title was made to dehumanize and emasculate him so you already know whom to support before even watching a video.

And that is the site that constantly virtue signals about mental health and complains about toxic masculinity.
Yeah a real tough guy should stand still while she punch him in the face.

Last edited:
I feel like he pulled out the knife in the hopes it would scare her off so he wouldn't have to actually beat her

I feel like he pulled out the knife in the hopes it would scare her off so he wouldn't have to actually beat her
I would like to hear the backstory, why was he carrying a big kitchen knife it seems they are in front of his house and she came there to assault him.

Why do normies act like this?

Redditers be like “wow look at me, I got rock bottom IQ, I’m so smawt with my comments.” :feelsUnreal::feelskek:

Poor little thing.
Quick reddit, let's protect her!

Poor little thing.
Quick reddit, let's protect her!
Reddit logic.
Anyone who protects himself from a female is a pussy and deserve his balls to be cut off.
Carrying a knife is illegal, punching someone in the face isn't.

she attacks him first but of course cuckit defends her

Exactly, it was just self defense. If the sexes was reversed the cucks would cheer on her. Jfl at those little shit.

Behave like a man get treated like a man

think about it if he pulls a knife out and then she runs off no one gets hurt. But if he actually fought her physical most likely she is the one getting hurt. If the a proper fight does happen shits gonna go much worse legally speaking for him

think about it if he pulls a knife out and then she runs off no one gets hurt. But if he actually fought her physical most likely she is the one getting hurt. If the a proper fight does happen shits gonna go much worse legally speaking for him
I was about to say that it's dumb to pull a knife against a female but you make a good point.

One thing though is that I'm not sure most people would run when someone pulls a knife on them, even though it's likely the best thing to do.

I'll try to make a note to myself in case that happens to me.

Who knows why he had a kitchen knife at ready and why they fought, i cant understand them a single word. He cut her so he could be charged even for attempt of murder, but that is not the point, point is how foids got they head in clouds and think they are untouchable and indestructible

Last edited:
Women aren't responsible for their actions silly.

He should have restrained himself because he's a man.

Also we're equal

:feelskek: He pulled out a fucking kitchen knife. I thought all these British stabbings I hear about were done by gravity or combat knives, not this. He should have been able to put her down without a knife though

:feelskek: He pulled out a fucking kitchen knife. I thought all these British stabbings I hear about were done by gravity or combat knives, not this. He should have been able to put her down without a knife though
Maybe because UK prohibits carrying more than 3 inch blade and cant have a lock so kitchen knife is a overpowered weapon. He should have punch her and be done with it but maybe if he didnt had a knife those other guys would attack him.

Bitch attacks first but man will get charged. Clown world.

redditors need to be told how to think otherwise they can't do it on their own.

I had just the same thoughts.
They think women can do no wrong jfl
It was the cucks who gave those holes and chads "rights" to fuck around and spread diseases.

He should've beheaded her. Hope everyone in that cucked Reddit comments dies painfully

why tf is nothing being done abt this? p sure more men are victim to women than other way around at this point :feelskek: