Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Birthday was yesterday

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Turned 22.

Got wishes from mum, dad, aunt and uncle. Grandma forgot.

On Instagram I saw a foid model's post. Funnily enough it was also her 22nd birthday.

20k likes and hundreds of comments wishing her. Comments from famous models and actors.

I am literal shit compared to her. I am worthless.

look at the bright side.
you are 365 days closer to the day of your death

Happy belated birthday bro.

I drank and played lots of video games on my last birthday tbh.

Yes. Birthday
[It's Over]

i feel u bro. mine was 10 days ago. got like 4 wishes from familiy and 1 from a friend.
also saw some whores with a birthday gets tons of wishes on social media and uploading pics with presents.
fuck this gay world.

Birthdays are the most painful when you have nothing to show for how far you have come...

Happy Birthday brother... and congratulations on making it this far.

Happy belated birthday.

Birthday

20k likes and hundreds of comments wishing her. Comments from famous models and actors.

GunToHead2

Easy there boyo.

https://incels.is/threads/pussy-envy.88388/

Btw I much prefer my version of your avatar.

Sui1

Happy birthday, It's over
Deathday tomorrow

if you are over 20 and incel never began

Who cares about normies? They are all close-minded and share the same believes, goals and opinions they are all worthless.

I rather be incel than live in delusion.

Never compare yourself to a woman, even Chad will lose to the average woman in most cases. I haven't had birthday wishes in 15 years, it might as well not have even been that day. Be glad that you got some wishes although I think it's a grim reminder of our lack of consent and the day our hell began.

Happy late birthday OP. Don't worry about the people falling over themselves to wish her happy birthday - they don't understand your struggles like we do.

I used to think that. I just got drunk af on my birthdays alone. Im 33 now. Now everyday is my birthday.

I used to think that. I just got drunk af on my birthdays alone. Im 33 now. Now everyday is my birthday.

I feel your pain. I turn 34 next month. Birthday and xmas in the space of a week is ootemt
potent suicide fuel.

She has a much bigger social and professional circle than you, so don't feel bad about that. Happy birthday, kid.

Happy late birthday bro

Turned 22.

Got wishes from mum, dad, aunt and uncle. Grandma forgot.

On Instagram I saw a foid model's post. Funnily enough it was also her 22nd birthday.

I didn't even celebrate my 22nd birthday.

Happy birthday man

Congratz. Every year that pass makes the virgin status even more embarrassing.

AnothER year passes that you choose to not rope

Happy birthday. Even my normie brother gets significantly more wishes than me.

Happy B.D and remember, looks are accidental, chances are that models face with look like a scrotum in ten years anyway.