Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion birth control pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
So im aware there is this pill women can take as a form of contraception. I have no idea how widespread it is, how regularly women take it, and its status compared to other forms of contraception like condons, but ive been noticing this pill has a cultural significance associated with it and i sense there might be some blackpills related to it, anyone knows about this topic?

try Google but unironically

try Google but unironically
I dont trust them for blackpills
Ive seen some people saying it makes women retarded, same thingwith vaccines but if thats the case they((())) wouldnt allow me to know it

So im aware there is this pill women can take as a form of contraception. I have no idea how widespread it is, how regularly women take it, and its status compared to other forms of contraception like condons, but ive been noticing this pill has a cultural significance associated with it and i sense there might be some blackpills related to it, anyone knows about this topic?
It’s extremely common, there is also ”morning after pills” and contraceptive ”patches” and more. I have sold contraceptives to foids, it was painful to do so. I think the ”pill” is popular because it’s more convinient that putting on a condom in the middle of the sex.

Source: I used to work as a cashier in a pharmacy

It involves whoremoans I'm pretty sure

Idk bro i only know about condoms

It involves whoremoans I'm pretty sure
Correct, the pill is a hormonal contraceptive, and the prevalence of it in our society is a symptom of utmost degeneracy, but most people just take it for granted.
It is extraordinarily vile that women regularly ingest artificial hormones, which shrinks their hypothalamus, and piss it into the water supply, thus poisoning the rest of us with their xenoestrogens. And for what? So Chad can creampie her over and over again without a care in the world, completely destroying and disgracing the purpose of their reproductive system for their own pleasure.
How can you demand not to be objectified as a sex-object, while forcing your reproductive system into nonfunctionality, and thus turning your vagina into a literal sex-object.

Screenshot 20200205 132651 Chrome

Bruh jesus fucking christ i should have remained ignorant :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's extremely common but taboo enough in most of the world that femoids don't talk openly about it...

@Arthur Copenhauer
I fucking love your name.