Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel birday time

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It's my 19th birthday alone (I guess my parents count). I've never had a birthday celebration with anyone else though <:^(. This is my 2nd birthday I'm celebrating alone here. Maybe my parents will mention something but it doesn't seem like they are. But it ok because I still celebrate it with my online frens (.co)

Let's hope they will surprise you with a Nintendo switch

Chad gets a threesome for his birthday

Happy birthday boyo. Wish you the best

Happy birthday boyo.
I always celebrate it alone, with my parents and siblings

It's over for you
full

Happy birthday bro

There is no reason to celebrate it. You will get older and older and the situation becomes worse and worse.

@turbocuckcel_7000 These picture are so brutal and is not it funny that there are only men who are celebrating their birthday all alone or with their parents while females have the best time of their life?

Happy Birthday OP, what did you get?

No trying to bluepill, but at that age you can't really tell if you're Incel. There is a chance that you're a late bloomer and may ascend in your early 20s

LoL, you are just 19. Well, to be honest it's still over for you. Happy b(ad)day

There is no reason to celebrate it. You will get older and older and the situation becomes worse and worse.

@turbocuckcel_7000 These picture are so brutal and is not it funny that there are only men who are celebrating their birthday all alone or with their parents while females have the best time of their life?
I didn't post it as a joke. Birthdays are truly sad days

No trying to bluepill, but at that age you can't really tell if you're Incel. There is a chance that you're a late bloomer and may ascend in your early 20s
There is a 0.000000000000005% chance that you may ascend OP.

Happy Birthday buddy. Spent my last birthday alone, only got 1 card and 0 gifts lol.

My bro had his birthday yesterday too. Just with parents and me at home..

Party timeee bro :feelslala:

Yay b-day time bro, let's party :feelsautistic:

happy birthday buddy boyo.you got anything to drink or anything?

Happy birthday, im glad you still enjoy them anon

Happy Birthday buddy boyo, enjoy it while it lasts..

Birthdays are always the worst days of my life since they always remind me how worthless i am. i even remember crying at my 18th birthday anyways happy birthday bro i hope at least you enjoy them

happy birthday buddy boyo.you got anything to drink or anything?
yeah I'm gonna get high and ldar but I'm always high so I'll get more high. I have some things for special occasion

HAPPY B-DAY BRO!!!!

:dab::dab::dab:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1 year closer to being able to betabuxx

Happy Birthday man

happy belated birthday. I said happy birthday yesterday as well but I want to say it in the thread too.