Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biologically engineering females that find you face the ideal male one

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I don’t want stupid useless robo waifus, I want to fuck human flesh, if anyone here knows anything about neuroscience, has any theoretical attempt been made for this kind of human brainwashing?, this might be the real ascension chance for incels,to develop females that find ugly motherfuckas as attractive as those korean efags

just think about it, this is chad in the monkey meta game….
EA5E9FCC 4659 4575 997A FA0FB4109B4A

This would backfire somehow into chads favor
i know it

I don’t want stupid useless robo waifus, I want to fuck human flesh, if anyone here knows anything about neuroscience, has any theoretical attempt been made for this kind of human brainwashing?, this might be the real ascension chance for incels,to develop females that find ugly motherfuckas as attractive as those korean efags

View attachment 523078
Burkha for all males and woman plus give short males some lifters so everyone average the same weight, no social contact between males and females expect for being married in a house.

This will fix 100% inceldom, genetic engineering and artificial breeding is ilegal.

View attachment 523078
Sexual taste is like food taste, is more a chemical thing that any other mind brainwashing cope who probably don't exist because is more of a movie invention than a real thing.