Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Binged on heroin after being clean for 3 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Stimulus money came the other day and I couldn't help myself. Couldn't find the vein in my arm so I tried my neck this time. IDEGAF anymore, I am completely absolved of any responsibility in this matter because everything is already determined by fate. I'm not gonna try and fight this when it's pointless. Least I'm not sick anymore.

Sounds rad
But please don't do drugs

Is it true, what they say: there are no casual users of heroin?

Heroin might be a bit to extreme for a cope.

Heroin might be a bit to extreme for a cope.
It's ok, I usually add a shard of meth in a fat shot to keep me from dying.
Is it true, what they say: there are no casual users of heroin?
That's called chipping and it's hard to do. If you space it out like once a week or once a month you can avoid a physical dependency but if you smoke for like 5 days in a row you're gonna be nodding and dope sick after and at that point you're fucked. And if you do IV, you're fucked.

Stimulus money came the other day and I couldn't help myself. Couldn't find the vein in my arm so I tried my neck this time. IDEGAF anymore, I am completely absolved of any responsibility in this matter because everything is already determined by fate. I'm not gonna try and fight this when it's pointless. Least I'm not sick anymore.
Just stab your neck for high theory

That's called chipping and it's hard to do. If you space it out like once a week or once a month you can avoid a physical dependency but if you smoke for like 5 days in a row you're gonna be nodding and dope sick after and at that point you're fucked. And if you do IV, you're fucked.
OK, thanks. I don't know much about it. That is interesting.

Just stab your neck for high theory
As long as you don't get into the main cables and hit the artery it's actually fine. Think of it like that Rush song, you wanna get "closer to the heart" for the best high. Veins in your leg and foot are shit for brown.

That and PCP are the only drugs I won't touch. I've done meth but I know I'd become a smack junkie instantly and PCP is just scary as fuck.

Stick to blow if you want hard drugs. The price makes it harder to abuse.

Potential side-effect: Dying