Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bin Laden's letter to America exposing the evil of Zionist Jews is going viral on Tik Tok

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The jews are definitely losing control of the narrative. This has got to be the worst case scenario for jews. TikTok is based in China, so the jews can't just threaten the CEO's life like they do to American companies. Hopefully putting jews into ovens also goes viral :feelscomfy:

View: https://twitter.com/Lucas_Gage_/status/1725029834298974357?t=Eb7qNuxNGUvKSqnhgMgq0A&s=19

Edit: here are some of the TikTok videos going viral:

View: https://twitter.com/SamParkerSenate/status/1725011394435907978?t=ufvPHNHcyMhsc4PiHzIrmA&s=19

Last edited:
Bin Laden was a sexhaver btw

The jews are definitely losing control of the narrative. This has got to be the worst case scenario for jews. TikTok is based in China, so the jews can't just threaten the CEO's life like they do to American companies. Hopefully putting jews into ovens also goes viral :feelscomfy:

View: https://twitter.com/Lucas_Gage_/status/1725029834298974357?t=Eb7qNuxNGUvKSqnhgMgq0A&s=19

i guess it was inevitable and perhaps we should have predicted that #FreePalestine would deal the final blow.

tiktok has weird rules in what they do or don't allow
If TikTok was in America all those videos would've been scrubbed by now.

I bet they're gonna push for another nationwide total ban on TikTok now.

Last edited:
The guardian censored the original letter, that proves Osama was right.

daily reminder that they only do this cause sands died they don't care about white race or anything

daily reminder that most of redditors are actually pro palestine ( and irony they are rainbow wearing faggots :feelshaha: )

@thespanishcel

Bin Laden was a sexhaver btw
He was 6'4 too but he was based and just.

Remember that winners write the history.

He was a nice guy and charitable towards his community, was humble despite coming from a rich family
All he wanted was US to leave middle east which has been bombing millions. And as he puts it, "America does not understand the language of manners and principles, so we are addressing it using the language it understands".

Last edited:
The guardian censored the original letter, that proves Osama was right.
Of course OBL was right... LOGICALLY. Authorities, I do not support AQ or any extremists! But it's the HARSH TRUTH, you fucking idiots!

The reason terrorism exists against the United States and Western Europe is because the Quran encourages it.

all i can see is another cuckservatives psy ops, it will be another #EpsteinDidn'tKillHimself who will be quick forgotten cause nobody wants get out their comfort zone and just virtue signall

@Mecoja

The reason terrorism exists against the United States and Western Europe is because the Quran encourages it.
Look... many "muslim" fighters who come from Syria and/or Central Asia are fighting alongside Ukraine, if you didn't know that.

all i can see is another cuckservatives psy ops, it will be another #EpsteinDidn'tKillHimself who will be quick forgotten cause nobody wants get out their comfort zone and just virtue signall

@Mecoja
For zoomers and millennials it's enough to throw in the word "oppression" and they go full retard.

Look... many "muslim" fighters who come from Syria and/or Central Asia are fighting alongside Ukraine, if you didn't know that.
I know that. Russians are still heathens according to them.

Who could have predicted this even a decade ago?

Jews are prominent in American finance and America's central bank called the federal reserve.

The American elite are very liberal when it comes to money and that has varying degrees of negative social and economic effects on people. Americans and the international community alike. As we can all see now its very negative actually especially for us Americans.

There, I said what Osama Bin Laden said without the jew hate spin.

Whites and Muslims have this bogeyman conspiratorial hate and suspicion against Jews.

We East Asians don't. Jews just have negative greedy immoral tendencies when it comes to money. All races of people have individuals like that. Some more than others some less.

Its in the interest of us all to make things work for us all. And with that said I do see that Anglos and Jews have a tendency to self-righteously sharp elbow non-Anglos and non-Jews and not take their feelings, thoughts, or even well being into consideration. Thats where we East Asian males come into check them. China knows that it does not want to face another Opium War situation and everything it does right now is with that in mind of the possibility of a future showdown. Japan thought this way as well. If you read the letters and diaries of Japanese leaders in the Meiji period, they were expecting a major inevitable showdown in the future with the west. Because the Japanese noted that the way that they thought and the way that the Japanese thought was totally incompatible. The Japanese were about closing off to the world and being content with themselves. Western men were content with sharp elbowing others to feed their self righteousness and egos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back