Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Billionaires are like Incels of the Class World

I made the same recommendation before (with the intent to offend), but in your case it would be genuine: Have you tried applying for benefits / support?
Right now because of my depression (taking antidepressants) I’m too tired too. So I’m not getting any neetsbux at the moment. But I’m planning on applying.

I tired writing up a thread about the IQpill but couldn’t convoy my points properly. The majority of my post are just Lounge posts because I’m too low IQ to make high effort blackpill studies.
it feels weird to say this, since I suspect your mastery of the english language is superior to mine, but if you want someone to show your draft and try differend ways to say things on, I would be happy to give w/e help I can.
I had written something about IQ as well to convince a friend of the IQ pill and related topics, so maybe you could use some of that for yourself

Right now because of my depression (taking antidepressants) I’m too tired too. So I’m not getting any neetsbux at the moment. But I’m planning on applying.
k, don't allow yourself to wait too long, once you get them you will beat yourself up over every month of free money you wasted for nothing, speaking from experience

also, do you only get basic wealthfare or is there something extra for your borderline intellectual functioning and learning disability

it feels weird to say this, since I suspect your mastery of the english language is superior to mine, but if you want someone to show your draft and try differend ways to say things on, I would be happy to give w/e help I can.
I had written something about IQ as well to convince a friend of the IQ pill and related topics, so maybe you could use some of that for yourself
Alright :feelsokman:

OP is an absolute moron. Some kind of gimmick troll.
Possible that he's a gimmick. But he's a rich early 20 odd year old born with a silver spoon in his mouth (claimed being an Ivy League graduate, having top tier tutors, and admitted to having a trust fund), and has a job in a cushy lower (mid?) management role that was probably bestowed through nepotism.

I think he genuinely believes the things he says, because his worldview is extremely filtered through a specific upbringing and environment. When you're upper-middle to upper class you will find justifications for many things that most of the rest of the people in lower financial classes and tiers will find laughable, like his claim that you can live a great life on minimum wage. He doesn't understand the concept of the minimum wage, from a capitalist standpoint. I will bet Euros to cents that he has never had to work a minimum wage job in his life, never had to experience to understand what it means to be broke or poor, and that those struggles are as alien to him as literal aliens are to us.

Possible that he's a gimmick. But he's a rich early 20 odd year old born with a silver spoon in his mouth (claimed being an Ivy League graduate, having top tier tutors, and admitted to having a trust fund), and has a job in a cushy lower (mid?) management role that was probably bestowed through nepotism.

I think he genuinely believes the things he says, because his worldview is extremely filtered through a specific upbringing and environment. When you're upper-middle to upper class you will find justifications for many things that most of the rest of the people in lower financial classes and tiers will find laughable, like his claim that you can live a great life on minimum wage. He doesn't understand the concept of the minimum wage, from a capitalist standpoint. I will bet Euros to cents that he has never had to work a minimum wage job in his life, never had to experience to understand what it means to be broke or poor, and that those struggles are as alien to him as literal aliens are to us.
This
Fuck @Intellectual , I wish he stayed banned

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo

you are a fucking idiot

This
Fuck @Intellectual , I wish he stayed banned

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo
If it's a troll account, then yeah. But if he isn't, then nobody should be banned because they're unlikeable or if they heavily disagree with them. This place is full of retards anyway. One more drop in the bucket won't make a real difference.

Reminder that he's living rent-free in his haters' heads.

Nearly all billionaires say they are unhappy, and would be much happier if they were born as a worker under their company.
Naaaaaahhhhh this nigga is joking

I feel so much better now knowing that this nigga just gets off on being a lolcow. He isn't real.

Naaaaaahhhhh this nigga is joking

I feel so much better now knowing that this nigga just gets off on being a lolcow. He isn't real.
If it's a troll, it's a very unsophisticated one. But then again, in this clown world such statements can be believed without batting an eye. People genuinely believe all sorts of things.

If it's a troll, it's a very unsophisticated one. But then again, in this clown world such statements can be believed without batting an eye. People genuinely believe all sorts of things.
It might be unsophisticated, but it is very intellectual.

Is @Intellectual your new boyfriend?

@IceStorm
I don't care what happens to him, nigger, I'm neutral. You're both newfags to me.

I'm speaking in general. You don't ban someone just because you don't agree with them. This isn't fucking reddit. If he gets banned, it should be for breaking the forum rules.

I don't care what happens to him, nigger, I'm neutral. You're both newfags to me.

I'm speaking in general. You don't ban someone just because you don't agree with them. This isn't fucking reddit. If he gets banned, he should get banned for breaking the forum rules.
The vast majority of the forum doesn't agree with him , it's not just a few people

@30klhlvwizard

I'm speaking in general. You don't ban someone just because you don't agree with them. This isn't fucking reddit. If he gets banned, it should be for breaking the forum rules.
Also he broke the rules by making an alt

@30klhlvwizard

The vast majority of the forum doesn't agree with him , it's not just a few people

@30klhlvwizard
OK, but my point still stands: You don't ban someone just because you disagree with their politics or retarded takes.

Also he broke the rules by making an alt

@30klhlvwizard
If that is his alt, then yeah, to the abyss he must go.

I doubt they care what some people think of them, regular people are like ants compared to them. They live on different plane of existence.
This is so true. They’re basically in a different world then us. with different laws and rules

Nah, while most of them do come from wealthy families, that isn't necesarily the causal chain. It could also go like this:
High IQ makes you wealthy
High IQ parents have more high IQ offspring
High IQ offspring is able to use the already present funds to grow / sustain the fortune for another generation

2 pointers in that direction: throughout history, be it the freeing of the slaves or the chinese culutral revolution, the disowned sons and grandsons of expropriated families were back at similar wealth levels in less than 3 generations. I have some data for this somewhere but I'm about to go to sleep, if you care I can look for it tomorrow.

Another clue is the following figure:
"Figures from Gobankingrates show that 70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the next generation, with 90% losing it the generation after that."

If you are low IQ and get rich through happenstance, your luck will run out in a generation or two.
Jermey Meeks became a millionaire and he’s definitely not high iq if you hear him articulate his thoughts

Nah, he seems like a 105IQ moron, if he's a rich kid he's one of the unlucky ones that got the money but not the genes. He named himself 'Intellectual', there is obviously some attempt to fake what he's lacking but I wouldn't believe much from someone playing 'babies first attempt at subversion' with every thread he makes

Jermey Meeks became a millionaire and he’s definitely not high iq if you hear him articulate his thoughts
exception to the rule, he obviously is

No, reddit is where people get banned for disagreeing with prog narritives and their side is winning the ideological war, like, on a world wide scale. So why the fuck would you not just copy what works for them and try to create a space where going against your type of narritive is banworthy? You are taking this less seriously than random children take their character builds in ARPGs or MMOs... everyone in gaming is smart enough and cares about winning enought to copy the meta builds from the top performers ffs.

The real question is what should be the core criterion for exclusion. I would aruge, it should be anything that suggests you are not prioritising men's group interests.

If you see a weakness in an argument for, lets say, why men are disadvantaged in society and point that weakness out so others don't make a fool out of themselfs publicly, that's nice. You're helping the group by taking on the unpleasent task of pointing out some contradictions that can't be ignored, but with the ultimate goal of strenghtening said ingroup in the long run.

If you constantly try to undermine and subvert the fundational claims the group is build upon, you should be kicked the fk out immediately. No group remains functional if it willingly let's its enemies fill its own ranks out of a misplaced sense of fairness.

Incorrect, billionaires are the Chads of the class world
Chads are the chads of the class world. Didn't Bezos and Mike Tyson get cucked by Brad Pitt??

Billionaires are the stacies of the economic world.

They can get everything they want without having done anything to deserve it.

@Intellectual fuck you privilliged faggot , I hope you go bankrupt and lose all of your money

@30klhlvwizard

@Intellectual has to be trolling. No way someone could be dumb enough to think (((billionaires))) are innocent
He is a richfag himself either way hence he sucks off billilonaires

Hes not rich, he said he lives in an apartment with no hot water. Hes just delusional.
JFL and he is trying to larp as rich , @Intellectual is delusionmaxxing

If you constantly try to undermine and subvert the fundational claims the group is build upon, you should be kicked the fk out immediately. No group remains functional if it willingly let's its enemies fill its own ranks out of a misplaced sense of fairness.
Which is precisely why we have rules against posting blue pilled nonsense, or "culturally conditioned platitudes and false beliefs."

I don't really agree with this.

Again, IQ is genetics. I didn’t choose to have an IQ of 83 but I was born with it because my mother drunk alcohol. So the just be born argument for billionaires still applies here. Also I know that there are some billionaires that manage to get out of poverty like some Incels that was able to get a relationship (The oofy doofy myth). But the odds are still stacked against you.
The only 2 ways someone can be a billionaire :

-Be born to one
-Be a Kike with connections

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario