Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Billie Eilish has EYE WRINKLES AT AGE 16

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

pause at 0:36

She is 16 or 17 and has eye wrinkles. Just wait till age 20 wtf

Also, watch from 19:28-19:35. This would seem to indicate, not only does she have the extreme privilege of being a white, reasonably attractive young woman in 2019 Los Angeles, she also is going to grow up to be extremely well endowed, as opposed to something like Keira Knightley.

Oh and obviously lets not forget her tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars waiting infront of her as her career moves forward.

This little chick, has EVERYTHING in life going her way.

Last edited:
God I hate that bitch.

Thats what riding ccock carousel does

Dont even know who she is but looks like a whore

some random singer. Thats not the point. The point is she's 17 and she has eye bags and strong eye wrinkles developing at this age, pause the clip at 0:36 to see.

I have not seen a single young girl in recent memory who does NOT have the same eye bags she has at 0:36. EVERY GIRL HAS THIS SINCE I CAN REMEMBER. Most guys too I think. Wtf is this phenomenon of early wrinkles

disgusting ghetto trash

Billie eilish is a slut who makes younger sluts feel less guilty about being sluts

some random singer. Thats not the point. The point is she's 17 and she has eye bags and strong eye wrinkles developing at this age, pause the clip at 0:36 to see.

I have not seen a single young girl in recent memory who does NOT have the same eye bags she has at 0:36. EVERY GIRL HAS THIS SINCE I CAN REMEMBER. Most guys too I think. Wtf is this phenomenon of early wrinkles
accelerated ageing due to modern lifestyle (shitty food, shitty air, stress, lack of rest etc. )

She is blacked btw, it is funny how blacked whores ageing so fast

Their skin quality in general is very shitty.

she looks like sam hyde

she reminds me of a big, fat trashy wine aunt in her 40s except she's still underaged

She looks 28.
She's just an innocent little baby girl, though and youre all sick pedophile demons who deserve the worst death imaginable because you're attracted to innocent little girls!

She looks way older that 17 and her personality is insufferable.

She will become a land whale

She is so fucking ugly

Bro she's so creepy...
She has the thousand cock stare… look at her eyes… completely lifeless...

First we feast Hot Ones pretty good show though.

She has good vocals and I like that she does something different.
But her career was planned imo. They always saying she "randomly" blew up while her brother was already a talented producer and she has been taking singing lessons since a kid.

She looks unnatural & disgusting. Is it just me or she puts a fuckton of makeup, dye into her hair and puts on contact lenses?

She is blacked btw, it is funny how blacked whores ageing so fast
nigger cocks age foids faster than time itself

She is beautiful ngl

She looks like the type of person to do hard drugs
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell

She is of Irish and Scottish descent