Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest truecel contest

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I'm almost certainly the biggest truecel here. Let's have a contest to see who is the biggest truecel other than me.

I have a face so ugly that you would wince and lose your appetite if you saw it.

I am 5'1". That's not a typo. Five feet one inch. I weigh 230 pounds. I wear pants with waist size 44. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless. I have never even kissed a woman. I am white, but that doesn't help me at all.

Who is going to come in second place?

Last edited:
I'm almost certainly the biggest truecel here. Let's have a contest to see who is the biggest truecel other than me.

I have a face so ugly that you would wince and lose your appetite if you saw it.

I am 5'1". That's not a typo. Five feet one inch. I weigh 230 pounds. I wear pants with waist size 44. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless. I have never even kissed a woman.

You lost to @Emba buddy boyo

he age mogs you he is like 50+

but he might lookmog you tho ngl

Also your stats are brutal but your weight is your own fault. Were you fat your all life?

Well anyway, from your stats you are definitely truecel. I probably mog you and when I mog somebody it means its over for them.

Your chances of ascending are lower than winning the lottery but higher than this post ending up on IT

Emba has probably at least been on a date before. I would like to hear from emba. Just because he is older than I am does not automatically mean that he is a bigger truecel than I am.

Also your stats are brutal but your weight is your own fault. Were you fat your all life?

Well anyway, from your stats you are definitely truecel. I probably mog you and when I mog somebody it means its over for them.

No, not all my life. I started getting fat at around age 19 when I was in college.

Last edited:
Everybody here claims they’re the biggest truecel you’re not special

Yeah but everyone is here is not as short as I am or as fat as I am or as ugly as I am. A lot of these people who claim they're the biggest truecels have probably been on dates before. I haven't.

Well, what is your stats? What's your height and weight? Have you ever been on a date?

I think I am special as I am shorter and fatter than almost all of you.

Yeah but everyone is here is not as short as I am or as fat as I am or as ugly as I am. A lot of these people who claim they're the biggest truecels have probably been on dates before. I haven't.

Well, what is your stats? What's your height and weight? Have you ever been on a date?
ignore that retard. He’s the most notorious “woe is me, I’m the biggest truecel“ user. He mogs your stats.

I’m the biggest truecel because I’m subhuman

I tried to post a picture of my body, but I am having technical difficulties. When I try to insert the picture, it says it is uploading and it says it is at 100%, but the picture won't show up.

I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless. I have never even kissed a woman. I am white, but that doesn't help me at all.

You mog @Intellau_Celistic, he’s around 5’2-5’3, an autistcel, 2/10 face, and a giga voicecel.

You mog @Intellau_Celistic, he’s around 5’2-5’3, an autistcel, 2/10 face, and a giga voicecel.
No. Intellau_Celistic probably mogs me.

I'm the biggest truecel on this forum

@SlayerSlayer Im the biggest truecel here! notOP

I tried to post a picture of my body, but I am having technical difficulties. When I try to insert the picture, it says it is uploading and it says it is at 100%, but the picture won't show up.
It might be pics of your fat ass are overloading the Internet routers. Just wait a couple of days and it will upload. The amount of IP packets must be enormous.

Btw, have you tried taking more showers and doing a proper clean up of your room?

I kneel you make us all sound like chads in comparison

Why would you want to compete for who’s more unfuckable? :feelsjuice:

Oh? OK... Whatever... Is the prize a whore?

Spend a year here bro.
Have some ice cream....

Why would you want to compete for who’s more unfuckable? :feelsjuice:
Competitions are entertaining to me, especially when I am so good at it.

I was friends with a guy all through my school years who was exactly 5 foot by 18 and he was probably about your body composition, but you’re older so I think that means you beat him…

J.G is a mentalcel raised by Whites - He was taken from his mother.

dn rd but you mog me

I've yet seen a person as subhuman as me

i mean you have receipts. so as far as Im concerned you are #1. I can't vote for any trucel that doesn't provide receipts.

JBW copers on suicide watch right now

I think you mog me

Found a pic of OP

Malemodel9

Sorry, I don’t speak greynigger.

Ok GrAY

I am not the biggest trucel, I can admit this.

Here is a picture of my torso:

Do you people still think that Intellau Celistic is a bigger truecel than I am? lol

Oh pleASE. You mog me bigtime. You don't even have moobs. You're several inches taller than I am. You're not as ugly as I am. You curries are so full of shit.