Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious biggest mistake every i did is shaving my head

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man i wish i didnt remove my hair ngl now i look even worse than before and made me feel more insecure . this is the last time i am going bald because i look mad ugly with is my forehead is showing and its not a good one ngl

I don't shave my hair because I have a scar at the back of my head from when I slipped on concrete as a child

I remember shaving my head back in late 2017 or early 2018... I actually looked nice.

I don't shave my hair because I have a scar at the back of my head from when I slipped on concrete as a child
oh the thing is my father dosent like long hair but this time i wont cut my hair

Don't shave your head if you're not going bald. That just makes you worse looking for no reason.
You made a good decision not to shave it again :feelsokman:

Don't shave your head if you're not going bald. That just makes you worse looking for no reason.
You made a good decision not to shave it again :feelsokman:
yeah will never do it

man i wish i didnt remove my hair ngl now i look even worse than before and made me feel more insecure . this is the last time i am going bald because i look mad ugly with is my forehead is showing and its not a good one ngl
it’s worse knowing every male in your family has bald genes and it’s only a matter of years for you :fuk:

I use to get buzzcuts for almost my entire life and IDK why my parents ever let me do that. Shit was legit the worse decision of my life since I look Giga subhuman with short hair.

it’s worse knowing every male in your family has bald genes and it’s only a matter of years for you :fuk:
yeah my father has a balding spot on his hair so most likely i will be balding in a few years

I use to get buzzcuts for almost my entire life and IDK why my parents ever let me do that. Shit was legit the worse decision of my life since I look Giga subhuman with short hair.
yeah man it sucks living with controlling parents

its actually manly

Since foids like criminals you can lie and say that you survived a gun shot in a gang war. ASCENSION.

how the fuck can you be incel and not know the baldpill

only chads look good bald

Just let it be an opportunity to get more sun on your head and reduce muscle tension that could add to stress. Just be monk-like

I have a weird tall thin head.

I wish I had no job then I could shave my head like some ms13/Hollywood neonazi
i mean i wish i didnt shave my head biggest regret dude. atleast when i had hair i couId cover a little of my big forehead

i mean i wish i didnt shave my head biggest regret dude. atleast when i had hair i couId cover a little of my big forehead
Atleast you don't have a microcephalic misshapen head

well yeah but at the end of the day i am still bad looking
At the end of the day you're still a man, and God's creation , be healthy physically and spiritually to resist the evil that grips this realm

At the end of the day you're still a man, and God's creation , be healthy physically and spiritually to resist the evil that grips this realm
yeah u right i am muslim and the creation of god and as u said there are devil on this world that causes us to do very bad stuff

Worst part is that Chad would look a mogger if is completely shaved.

just dodge mirrors for a couple weeks
Other people are the mirrors
you cant dodge people interacting with you bro

this is worse than any mirror

if you want to actually know what you look like dont look in a mirror go outside and see how people REACT TO YOU, YOU CANT JUDGE YOU GOOD OR BAD YOU LOOK, YOU SEE YOURSELF TOO OFTEN.

this is the only mirror you need, if you get shit on you look like shit something is off

Other people are the mirrors
you cant dodge people interacting with you bro

this is worse than any mirror

if you want to actually know what you look like dont look in a mirror go outside and see how people REACT TO YOU, YOU CANT JUDGE YOU GOOD OR BAD YOU LOOK, YOU SEE YOURSELF TOO OFTEN.

this is the only mirror you need, if you get shit on you look like shit something is off
Agree. Some people discuss if people look uglier at mirror or at pictures. But what matters is the treatment given to you. Specially from foids.

Men, I would share that mistake I made too, but I'm afraid I'd be made a literal saint like O Cdude.

I shaved my head , and now I'm a 1, either if you're balding, just let that shit there!!

Last edited:
Men, I would share that mistake I made too, but I'm afraid I'd be made a literal saint like O dude.

I shaved my head , and now I'm a 1, either if you're balding, just let that shit there!!
yeah but hopefullly i am not actually balding