Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Biggest meme in Interweb's history - IT tranny: "But most men do get a gf, even the short, ugly and poor men."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

Ladies, do you agree that friendlessnes is the main reason for inceldom?​

renderTimingPixel.png

I don't know about women. But there are a lot of perpetually single men these days. I think I know why, and most probably do too?
I know that there are always exceptions to the rule. But in my experience the average man need social skills to get a gf. Incels think that you need to be a tall, handsome and rich man due to their online dating experiments. But most men do get a gf, even the short, ugly and poor men. They meet their partners using social circles. Mutual friends. Or perhaps at the university or what have you.
But when I talk to people online they tell me I'm wrong. That online dating does work for average men. But it doesn't seem possible.
Am I wrong or is everyone else deluded?

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

VIRTUE SIGNALING WHORES HAVE TO BE SENT TO (you know where ;) )

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/re8kos/ladies_do_you_agree_that_friendlessnes_is_the/

ITCucks are so fucking dumb. You've already answered your question!
Being short, ugly and poor is an obstacle. Done. That's all you need to fucking accept, JFL.

Most men get a gf, but ONLY because it's a lopsided exchange where the woman is basically doubling her income for practically nothing.
Women have no problem pretending to be sexually attracted, pretending to be committed and loyal, and pretending what they are doing isn't just glorified prostitution with extra steps.

OP is too severely braindamaged to aknowledge that if you're incel-tier you'll get ostracized by everyone wherever you go. No social sircle for your height and/or frame :lul::lul::lul:
Most men get a gf, but ONLY because it's a lopsided exchange where the woman is basically doubling her income for practically nothing.
Women have no problem pretending to be sexually attracted, pretending to be committed and loyal, and pretending what they are doing isn't just glorified prostitution with extra steps.
They get, noone denyes that but they get sex once a month at best. Get almost no romantical intimacy and have to be good buxxers in order to keep the whore around :feelsYall::lul::lul::lul:;)

how can I have friends if I'm 5'5 and ugly like shit?

this is basically equivalent to "there's someone out there for everyone"
there are more males than females in this world, by virtue of that single fact alone we know that no, there is not someone out there for everyone, and some niggas die alone
:fuk:

Warm approach is complete shit. The problem with "Just ask out social circle, classmates, coworkers bro :soy:" is this thing called Poisoning the Well. You only get so 1 maybe 2 max tries before people start talking behind your back and you become some Creep.

At least with Cold Approach(Equally shit) you'll never see these people again after the initial rejection. With Warm approach you have to keep constantly coming back to the Source(Friendship group, Work, School) which makes it extra awkward.

"friendlessnes is the main reason for inceldom" - No you dumb reddit Foid, ugliness is the MAIN cause of Inceldom. Friendlessness is just a consequence of being Ugly, Poor, and having No Social Status.

To top it all off, just look at one of the replies " I’m sure it’s a little more complex and there’s a million reasons why people struggle dating but I agree that the inability to make friends is way high up there. It’s a red flag for me when I meet someone and if they don’t have any friends then I don’t continue the relationship . Friends, job, car is the bare minimum imo. " Basically, if you're an Incel, you should stay as an Incel because you are (implied) loner which means you are poor and ugly with no social status.

IncelTears subreddit making me feel Vindicated with my beliefs. In a way, thanks IncelTears. :feelsaww: :blackpill::redpill:

"friendlessnes is the main reason for inceldom" - No you dumb reddit Foid, ugliness is the MAIN cause of Inceldom. Friendlessness is just a consequence of being Ugly, Poor, and having No Social Status.

To top it all off, just look at one of the replies " I’m sure it’s a little more complex and there’s a million reasons why people struggle dating but I agree that the inability to make friends is way high up there. It’s a red flag for me when I meet someone and if they don’t have any friends then I don’t continue the relationship . Friends, job, car is the bare minimum imo. " Basically, if you're an Incel, you should stay as an Incel because you are (implied) loner which means you are poor and ugly with no social status.

IncelTears subreddit making me feel Vindicated with my beliefs. In a way, thanks IncelTears. :feelsaww: :blackpill::redpill:
I'm a friendless poorcel myself :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
No fefails consider you a real man if you're a 5'8 framecel like me, for example. Most young guys here in my Balkan country are tall gymfags. Being poor and friendless here (and everywhere else in the West too ofc.) = social death

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/re8kos/ladies_do_you_agree_that_friendlessnes_is_the/ho6z5o9/

kjdjdl6acw481.jpg

This is one of the commenters :feelskek:
Why the fuck are they talking down to us when they should have the humility to shut up and to accept the fact that they'd be incel if they were male?

They cheer on our misery

Last edited:
Warm approach is complete shit. The problem with "Just ask out social circle, classmates, coworkers bro :soy:" is this thing called Poisoning the Well. You only get so 1 maybe 2 max tries before people start talking behind your back and you become some Creep.
Exactly. This works only for normtards and that's the way most of them get their partners ofc. This is a very dangerous thing to do if one's an incel

Yeah, but god forbid trannies and cucks realize and accept that foids can and do lie about the most heinous things.

"We women prefer to not take risks. Getting to know a man is dangerous. The bet is high and not rewarding. All of my friends are single women that preferred to remain alone and focus on their careers."

Feminist whore won't mind getting killed by serial killer chad(lite) tho :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::lul::lul::lul:

ITrannies are dumber than a retarded rock
Can rocks not be retarded? :feelsaww: I mean, they are useful for stoning, casting stone bowls, spears, granite is one of the most beautiful things on this planet with all its aspects, marble is phenomenal for architecture. Rocks can also be used in primitive survival/natural kitchens for cooking, can be used as knifes if they are the type that breaks into sharp edges, they can be used for heating, massage relaxation... and SO much more stuff.

Don't go on offending rocks like that. :feelsUgh: :feelswhat:
You wouldn't think they are even a little bit retarded if you knew a bit about rocks.

Can rocks not be retarded? :feelsaww: I mean, they are useful for stoning, casting stone bowls, spears, granite is one of the most beautiful things on this planet with all its aspects, marble is phenomenal for architecture. Rocks can also be used in primitive survival/natural kitchens for cooking, can be used as knifes if they are the type that breaks into sharp edges, they can be used for heating, massage relaxation... and SO much more stuff.

Don't go on offending rocks like that. :feelsUgh: :feelswhat:
You wouldn't think they are even a little bit retarded if you knew a bit about rocks.
I apologize to any rockcels here, I didn't mean to offend you guys :panties:

Very interesting thread :society:

I mean he's right when he says most men meet gfs through social circle and not online dating.

For online dating you need chad looks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/re8kos/ladies_do_you_agree_that_friendlessnes_is_the/ho6z5o9/

kjdjdl6acw481.jpg

This is one of the commenters :feelskek:
Why the fuck are they talking down to us when they should have the humility to shut up and to accept the fact that they'd be incel if they were male?
God I hate them

that foid is mentally ill and literally wastes her money to therapists and goes asking for emotional tampons on reddit, pathetic tbh imagine failing tutorial mode

If her or xir whatever shitty anecdotal experiences are worth something, mine's are worth it too: i rarely see manlets with girlfriends, it's always a chadlite tallfaggot walking with all kinds of girls, even landwhales.

I mean he's right when he says most men meet gfs through social circle and not online dating.

For online dating you need chad looks.
As i said in a comment somewhere above - no one denyes that MOST MEN meet whores that way, thing is we here aren't MOST MEN :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
How the fuck do they explain manlets getting nothing?
Those animals are mentally ill.
SHE LIES THAT MANLETS, FRAMECELS ETC. GET DATES TOO.
If one tells these beings that this is objectively not true, they'll ofcourse bring up the bad personali-tee-hee meme "argument" :feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelsUgh:
If her or xir whatever shitty anecdotal experiences are worth something, mine's are worth it too: i rarely see manlets with girlfriends, it's always a chadlite tallfaggot walking with all kinds of girls, even landwhales.
Here in my balkan country 90% of the time average/pretty/whatever fefails are with tallfags often taller with a whole head than them JFL. Even fefails shorter than me (5'8) are with fags taller than me. :feelsaww::feelsaww:
imagine failing tutorial mode
YEAH LOL LMFAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
When the foid says height doesn't matter but her boyfriend is 6'4.

Oh god imagine putting a lot of effort,literally cucking yourself,doing all what you can and even what you can't just to get some gratitude and affection,but you get nothing and what ever you do is not enough,moreover some chad will get all of that just by existing and you will know that your foid is desiring him and not you.

When the foid says height doesn't matter but her boyfriend is 6'4.
Yeah, when le memes write themselves. Fefails are totally not obsessed about the height of their partners, no no, it's just pure coincidence that all their partners are tallfags :feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink:

You can definitely get friends if you're 5'5" and ugly like shit. The thing is, they'll be exclusively male and they won't be friends with any females, just as you aren't.

The "social circles" meme only works if you're attractive. If you are, your friends will likely be attractive as well, and they'll be in contact with females as friends / fuckbuddies. So, if you're part of one of those circles and you need a GF, you can easily meet females by proxy, since you're already connected to them by a friend. This is what attractive men do to get pussy, and to them it's effortless since it just involves talking to women you're already familiar with. It's so effortless in fact, that they can't comprehend how any man could go without pussy for an extended period of time. This is what they mean when they say that the best way to get a GF is to "not try to get a GF", or something contrived like that. I genuinely didn't know this up until recently. It is unimaginable to us incels.

Last edited: