Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest cope is that men chase JBs because theyre easier to manipulate

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Is this the best women could come up with to shame men? If I wanted to target vulnerable women Id target old hags who are so lonely that they fall for romance scams. Srs the real appeal of JBs is their petitness, their glowing tight skin and pink pussies, why would anyone pick a 20s girls over a cute teen, you also get more years out of her and first love = only genuine love

LOL @ wasting your braincels theorizing about muh power fantasy muh manipulation, I doubt that a single male cares about that shit

I dont even understand that line of thinking. Jb's have the highest standards and will be the bitchiest. If my subhuman ass tried to hit on a jb I'd get called an ugly creep right to my face as they laugh off with their friends.

There is no manipulation for your face.

Tbh women in their 20´s are all past their prime but still dress like complete sluts to get sexual attention from men, their vaginas are now gabing holes that I would never be able to fill out and in general their body size is too big for a petite guy like myself so a JB would be way better for me size wise.

i wanna fuck a jb so bad,im drooling at the mouth with glazed over eyes just thinking of it tbh

being attractive is a form of manipulation, attraction its not based on logic. the point of sex and therefore relationships is for them to be pleasurable, its inevitable that when you seek something purely for the sake of feeling of pleasure and emotions you are just waiting to be scammed, which all relationships are about.

Also why would we want a women that has a history of dozens of failed relationships who is now bitter towards men instead of having a clean slate with a JB that judges us for our treatment of her?

This is cope my dude. A teen will never give you true love, that's for Chad's only. At best you can be a sugar daddy and pay for pussy. She will never even have an orgasm with you though.

They have to create their copes.

On the one hand, feminists say that women are completely capable of choosing their sexual partners. But then they say that men manipulate them. Which is it?

Also why would we want a women that has a history of dozens of failed relationships who is now bitter towards men instead of having a clean slate with a JB that judges us for our treatment of her?
Just find a 20 year old virgin bro :redpill::soy:

That description sounds nice. By petite do you mean really skinny or short? I like short slim girls but not overly skinny model body type.

Trust me, you want nothing to do with JBs, they are the spawn of satan and will ruin your life.

in general i dont see why femoids are mad that a guy in late 20s or early 30s wants to wife up a foid from age of 18 to early 20s, when that guy was young women of same age probably discarded him or broke up with him to ride cock carousel, party and chase careers, so why do they demand those men now to man up and wife up a post wall roastie who is either infertile or carries the greater risks of birth defections.