Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biggest blackpill eye opener of mine to this day

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
So I started going on night walks again and even tho they are very stress releasing,its like they trigger ptsd in me,I was blackpilled since the age of 15 but oh boy do I have a story to share.....
So when I was 17yo I didn't had any friends except this foid (16) who is slightly below average but not necessarily subhuman (inb4 OP is tera chad for hanging with women keep up with the story),I tried to kiss her many times and she always moved her head away and I thought that she was just not ready yet cuz she called me pretty few times,anyways one day I invited her to coffee bar and I asked her (full blackpill mode in) if she finds me good looking and she straight off said:no,Im sorry but I didn't wanted to hurt you...you are all this short and skinny and ugly and just not my type,my type are tall guys with buzzcuts who are a lot older than me and who drive cars,do you find yourself in any of these.....:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Cuz we were good friends I then asked her if she is a virgin (she told me before that she is) but she said this time:no,I lost my virginity at 15....I asked why did she hid it from me and she said that its very private thing and that I have to be really dumb to think that any girl my age (when I was 17) is a virgin,she then told me about these ,,high status'' girls who had double body counts at 15-16....she then asked me:wait you are virgin?I said yeah....she also asked:wait you actually never had a girlfriend and I said yeah....she said:wow....well that is really really lame for your age,at this age I was extremely desperate hence thats the reason why I have soo many memorable blackpilled events that happened,I asked her if she wants to fuck with me for 100£ for 15mins and she said:I will never fuck a guy like you even for that money....I went extreme blackpill autismo and I told her well I have 70 rejections (yup I count them to this day) and she laughed and said:never mention that to anyone that is really fucking embarrassing and very lame...I left the coffee bar....

Last edited:
Absolutely over I don't even know what to say.

Fefails are evil

seems fake ngl

I read everything and it is extremely brutal. I am happy that I was never in such a situation like you.
I have shit ton of stories because I just tried soo many times,I would really like to go on a podcast to share it with someone
like quite literally...I can write a book about it
seems fake ngl
man I wish.....I wish:feelsrope:
I wouldn't have cried while remembering this and writing down if it was fake

shouldve taken the sparkpill

shouldve taken the sparkpill

Well if I found that when I was 15 my life would be 180 degrees different

If you were blackpilled you wouldn't even have female friends. Offering her money was pathetic because she already humiliated you several times and lied to you. I hope you cut all contacts with her at least if not do that asap after you call her a whore.
Women find 17 year old virgins lame, imagine telling them you are one while pushing 30's. :feelswhat:

Jesus Christ that was mega brutal a C4 blackpill experience for sure. These Women have no mercy.
I read everything and it is extremely brutal. I am happy that I was never in such a situation like you.
Same am glad i knew I was severely out of my depth earlier on and never participated in such futile endeavours.

Last edited:
So I started going on night walks again and even tho they are very stress releasing,its like they trigger ptsd in me,I was blackpilled since the age of 15 but oh boy do I have a story to share.....
So when I was 17yo I didn't had any friends except this foid (16) who is slightly below average but not necessarily subhuman (inb4 OP is tera chad for hanging with women keep up with the story),I tried to kiss her many times and she always moved her head away and I thought that she was just not ready yet cuz she called me pretty few times,anyways one day I invited her to coffee bar and I asked her (full blackpill mode in) if she finds me good looking and she straight off said:no,Im sorry but I didn't wanted to hurt you...you are all this short and skinny and ugly and just not my type,my type are tall guys with buzzcuts who are a lot older than me and who drive cars,do you find yourself in any of these.....:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Cuz we were good friends I then asked her if she is a virgin (she told me before that she is) but she said this time:no,I lost my virginity at 15....I asked why did she hid it from me and she said that its very private thing and that I have to be really dumb to think that any girl my age (when I was 17) is a virgin,she then told me about these ,,high status'' girls who had double body counts at 15-16....she then asked me:wait you are virgin?I said yeah....she also asked:wait you actually never had a girlfriend and I said yeah....she said:wow....well that is really really lame for your age,at this age I was extremely desperate hence thats the reason why I have soo many memorable blackpilled events that happened,I asked her if she wants to fuck with me for 100£ for 15mins and she said:I will never fuck a guy like you even for that money....I went extreme blackpill autismo and I told her well I have 70 rejections (yup I count them to this day) and she laughed and said:never mention that to anyone that is really fucking embarrassing and very lame...I left the coffee bar....

Lmao why does she act surprised that you're a virgin? If you're short, skinny, ugly, and unattractive to her, then why the fuck would you be attractive to any female?

She's retarded, trolling you, or both. Probably the first one at least.

At least you didn't fuck her and find out she was a non-virgin later.

That's worse than being rejected.

shit dude, atleast u once had a female friend,cant say that for me though

zxBheG.gif

holy fucking shit brah, niggers are fucking as early as 15 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Should have knocked her out tbh:feelsLSD:

So I started going on night walks again and even tho they are very stress releasing,its like they trigger ptsd in me
What the FUCK? I have the exact same sensation. Going on nightwalks in city area where I used to walk happily before now terrifies me for no apparent reason.

Mogs me for having this kind of conversation with a foid and for being low inhib enough to have 70 rejections

If this is true
At least you tried to make advances but should've backed off at the first rejection, you offering money was extremely pathetic and then telling her your rejections :feelskek::feelskek:
Holy shit you did deserve all of that, can't say it's brutal because you acted like a total simp afterwards.

I would have committed. rope wouldnt even cut it tbh seppuku would be better

This sounds like the fakest story I’ve ever heard in my life just by the way it’s put together.

You're a moron for giving her that information about your private life