Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest advice I could give you

Near0

Near0

Greycel
The biggest advice I could give you all would be to respect yourself - your work, even your hygiene, your looks, your health. I see you degrading yourselves - this is how you become even more scared of failure and change.

Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

I do respect myself faggot but what about the Normies and toilets who always demean me

I am literally 2/10, 5’4, balding nw4 subhuman what’s the point of respecting that repulsive face of mine? Even other incels have bullied me in hs:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Shit runs downhill

I am literally 2/10, 5’4, balding nw4 subhuman what’s the point of respecting that repulsive face of mine? Even other incels have bullied me in hs:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You can't love others if you don't learn to love yourself first.

What's the point of spamming these platitudes? We've heard them a million times before.

I don't believe OP is an incel. It must be some toilet or fag

This is a bullshit saying.
Closer to reality would be:
"You can't love yourself if nobody else does."
This is the fundamental truth.

I think the same. OP are you an incel? If not those advice's have no meaning, not everyone haves it the same.

Why should you love anyone when they hate you?
Yes, I indeed am.

Loving someone who hates you is the ultimate proof you are stronger than them.

Riddle me this, why do you faggots love virtue signaling and empty platitudes so much? Doesn’t it get boring?

Yes, I indeed am.

Loving someone who hates you is the ultimate proof you are stronger than them.
just go to the gym if you want to be strong

strange thread, you claim to be an incel, but if were really one, you would burn in anger
I think that OP is a foid, a fag, a fakecel, or in the best possibility a youngcel of 14 yo that have still hope

strange thread, you claim to be an incel, but if were really one, you would burn in anger
I think that OP is a foid, a fag, a fakecel, or in the best possibility a youngcel of 14 yo that have still hope
What makes you think an incel should "burn in anger"?

What makes you think an incel should "burn in anger"?
first answer my questions:
- are you a male?
if yes:
- have you ever kissed a girl?
- are you a virgin?
- have you touched a girl?
- have you hugged a girl?
- has a girl watched you for more than 30 seconds?

first answer my questions:
- are you a male?
if yes:
- have you ever kissed a girl?
- are you a virgin?
- have you touched a girl?
- have you hugged a girl?
- has a girl watched you for more than 30 seconds?
Yeah I'm a male

Never kissed
Virgin
Not consciously
Not really
Don't know

The only person I respect is myself

Yeah I'm a male

Never kissed
Virgin
Not consciously
Not really
Don't know
ok fine, you have all the rights for your presence here, what is your age?

Go fuck yourself roastie IT soycuck. I hope you get your face burned off by acid, perhaps then you'll appreciate the importance of looks in our society.

I can respect myself all I fucking want it doesn't change the fact how others will react towards me or treat me. If you don't have desirable traits or assets nobody gives a single fuck if you think you are some top dog. Wether I am taking care of myself or let everything go to shit the end result is the same-- NO RELATIONSHIP, alone 24/7. Foids will NEVER experience this unless they are DEFORMED! A literal BED SHITTER PSYCHO was dating an actor

Last edited by a moderator:
you have all my respect if you aren't LARPing, so why don't you boil with hate everyday?
I found myself to be guilty for my struggles. Now I'm trying to better myself. You all seem to be too concerned with "ascending", for me it simply is not my goal.

I found myself to be guilty for my struggles. Now I'm trying to better myself. You all seem to be too concerned with "ascending", for me it simply is not my goal.
It's not even an achievable goal if it was! :lul: Unless of course, you arent an incel