Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy As an incel virgin I enjoy giving life and dating advice to other incel virgins

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I guess the hypocrisy call out is to myself. There's just something funny about the fact that I am a gigavirgin incel mod, and my favorite thing to do on the internet is give advice about something I am demonstrably a complete and utter failure at. I am not alone. Obviously r/incelexit folx :soy: are even bigger examples of blind leading the blind than I am.

At the same time I do genuinely want to hear advice from losers, rejects, and failures. There's a wisdom inherent in being a fucking loser. A trustworthiness to it. Losers have details, stories, wisdom with a personal stake attached to it.

I mean, has a winner ever given you any good, or at least memorable, advice in your life???? All winners are just scammers. Why the fuck would a winner give good advice?? If you are a winner, the whole point is to maintain or increase your status. There is no incentive to helping losers, unless if you engineer a way to use your precious advice to collect something from people beneath you. If a loser gives advice, it's just lot more sincere, because it's coming from a place of trauma-- and whether or not the intention is good or a means of the abused becoming the abuser-- at least it's always interesting.

Last edited:
losers with no dating life have more dating info than people who actually date girls

why is yellow man not holding pic of
iu

losers with no dating life have more dating info than people who actually date girls
thats true. People who 'actually' have sex are just themselves. And then there are those who scam their way into sex, and we take this advice so we can be inferior scammers, but just end up cooming. This is the cycle of low SMV existence

As an incel, I don't wish any other man to be more successful in these things than me.

thats true. People who 'actually' have sex are just themselves. And then there are those who scam their way into sex, and we take this advice so we can be inferior scammers, but just end up cooming. This is the cycle of low SMV existence
i used to go to subreddits to know to talk to girls and even asked how to do oral sex and sucking vagina like a cuck
that's a lot of info

As an incel, I don't wish any other man to be more successful in these things than me.
I think that goes for every man that's not a cuck

i used to go to subreddits to know to talk to girls and even asked how to do oral sex and sucking vagina like a cuck
that's a lot of info
its like you need a cuck gene to be a legit teacher, Everyone else is really just teaching to abuse the power of being an authority, or to troll

I think that goes for every man that's not a cuck
Yes, but I have a wonderful personality. Normies and Chads don't. I deserve sex. Not them.

Yes, but I have a wonderful personality. Normies and Chads don't. I deserve sex. Not them.
to say that you are sexually attracted to personality and personality alone is really sus.

It almost feels like a kink. Like if they aren't already furries, they probably should do that. Because a world of fursuits as an proxy for looks anonymity is the most pragmatic way to be in an environment based purely on personality. You choose your fursona based purely on your personality.

I suppose the dogpill makes sense too if you are a personality fetishist.

Last edited:
There is always good hearing losers advice as you can feel good about yourself.

We tend to be good at coping.

If you are a winner, the whole point is to maintain or increase your status. There is no incentive to helping losers, unless if you engineer a way to use your precious advice to collect something from people beneath you.
Yeah :feelsseriously: