Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bigger Nuclear Bomb Than Hiroshima and Nagasaki Dropped On Ricecels...

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
this is the most comprehensive and well researched piece I have ever seen discussed on this subject. There's no conspiracy. There's no media propaganda. There's only natural selection. Ricecels are dead last with women. Not only that but we also have low perceived fighting success. so we won't even be respected by other men.

fellow ricecels, how are you coping?

You’re on the lower side but not dead last.

You’re on the lower side but not dead last.

curry women are not running away from curry men like how rice women dash from the rice male. not only do rice female run away from rice men, they laugh at us and ridicule us out in public with other races of men.

the only reason we deserve this is because we are ugly incels on average.

curry women are not running away from curry men like how rice women dash from the rice male. not only do rice female run away from rice men, they laugh at us and ridicule us out in public with other races of men.

the only reason we deserve this is because we are ugly incels on average.
has that ever happened to you personally? And ive seen a good amount of WMIF couples in college

has that ever happened to you personally? And ive seen a good amount of WMIF couples in college

of course. i was winging my white college buddy at a club one time. he started hitting on this group of asian girls. one of them told him, "can you tell your asian friend to not stand around us? gross!"

of course. i was winging my white college buddy at a club one time. he started hitting on this group of asian girls. one of them told him, "can you tell your asian friend to not stand around us? gross!"
I’m sorry that happened to you

indeed ricewhores are the worst tbh. race traitors

What ???? Most curry couples I see are curry males and vurry females. Of course the curry chocks tries hard to get a white dick but usually they fail cuz Chad lites being too occupied by white and noodle whore.

Who is the owner of this good quality channel?

What ???? Most curry couples I see are curry males and vurry females. Of course the curry chocks tries hard to get a white dick but usually they fail cuz Chad lites being too occupied by white and noodle whore.
ive seen both tbh. good looking curry foids almost never date curries.

Man that ER clip at the start gets me every time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd rather be an Asian than be black. (This is a though, I'm white) At least Asians have higher IQs.

ive seen both tbh. good looking curry foids almost never date curries.
Around here I have seen a lot of bad looking curryfoids. I think they suffer the same issue blackfoids have where they look more masculine than noodlewhores. I legit remember seeing some curryfoids teens with a stuble and they always smell like they walked out of a curry resturant or something. :feelskek:

No wonder chad wont give them attention.

On the other hand I have been seeing some rice normies attempting to boymaxx on campus, seems to be working, they all seem to have gf's (Usually noodlewhores, though this can be attributed to language barriers).

That's seriously cold bro
I'd rather be an Asian than be black. (This is a though, I'm white) At least Asians have higher IQs.
What's the point of IQ, in the west at least

What's the point of IQ, in the west at least
I have also came to realize recently that muh high IQ is cope. Based Nassim (not an Arab) Taleb btfoing Mensacels.

RIP OP what happened to you

Whenever I look at a ricecel, I feel like I'm looking at Jesus.

flipinos look tougher though then the east asians like Chinese and Japanese
holy shit the average penis size in congo is 7 inches

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Last edited:
Riceman was an iconic rice-cel. Free him or cuck

free the riceman

What happened to @Riceman anyways? Never heard about him but he sounds like one of us.

He was banned for race baiting, and riling up curries that want to win the race to the bottom. He should be unbanned because he was a funny poster.

not just funny, but a truth teller. a rare breed these days.

Lmao everytime i see ricecels blackpill facts, its always the same thing being said over and over again.

They hated him because he told them the truth.

noodlewhores always have ricecels as orbiters while fucking white guys JFL

What happened to @Riceman anyways? Never heard about him but he sounds like one of us.
He was an autist and a 6'1 ricecel and always shitted on ricelels, he said he was a china man his threads had funny respones tbh. remind me of that faggot @BlackWizard

NuclearBomb did less damage thant Blackpill