Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bigcitycels have no chance.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Especially if you live in one of the big commercial cities like NYC, Los Angeles, Paris, or London.
It never even began for me in nyc.
I can't betabux because there are tons of rich and way higher earning guys here, and most of the woman have jobs.
The big population also fucks us up because woman have almost infinite numbers of guys to chose from near them.
Plus there is a ton of chads/tyrones In big cities so even normie guys find it impossible to find woman.

I will go overseas I am sick of these SJW/Feminazis bitches

The gender ratio inbalance blackpill in these places is very real

23k population here, im marked propably but who cares no one to.impress or owe shit anyways

yup i thought of this before. but then again you could argue its easier since theres more people there. but when you're living in one of those cities you feel like its over and are surrounded by beautiful, successful people.

I think big cities can be actually better to PUA men in the 4-6/10 range who spam approach. But for getting and maintaining a serious relationship big cities are way worse, especially if not Chad.

It’s worse for me in Toronto because I will probably be arrested for being an ugly virgin curry

The gender ratios together with the propensity of foids to glut themselves on degeneracy among high population densities make large cities decidedly inimical to the incel. Small towns might work better during adolescence (didn't for me, though!), but are usually barren of holes that aren't either obese or methed-out in adulthood. Small to midsized cities are probably the best in which to operate (again, no success for me!)

23k population here, im marked propably but who cares no one to.impress or owe shit anyways

A markedcel?

in big cities theres always a better guy so nobody is safe except chads

I think big cities can be actually better to PUA men in the 4-6/10 range who spam approach. But for getting and maintaining a serious relationship big cities are way worse, especially if not Chad.

PUA? :lul::lul::lul:

All these big cities are cuck central so imagine dealing with rejection + threat of "harassment".

I live in a rural area and it's not better

Dude you are lucky for living in NYC. I wish i could visit that city before i die..

why would you advocate PUA?
PUA is a blue pilled normie cope

NYCel here, it really is fucking over, every foid is a roastie + richer and more successful and Chad/Mario/Tyrone are everywhere. Past school age you need thugmaxx or richmaxx or else you're nobody. But as an ethnicel, I'm not wanted out of big cities either.

Didn't know Hamburg was rural.
It's close to hamburg but saying the exact name won't tell anyone much. It is also better for me to name a larger city next to me. Almost everyone who lives in a rural area here does that

why would you advocate PUA?
PUA is a blue pilled normie cope
I agree that PUA is mostly bullshit/cope, but spam approaching techniques are useful in a specific looks range.

PUA? :lul::lul::lul:

All these big cities are cuck central so imagine dealing with rejection + threat of "harassment".
Well, sorry. Just TALKING to a girl is not dangerous yet where I live, but I tend to forget some incels live in completely cucked countries/cities.

it doesn't matter where you live. unless you and her live on an island secluded far away from the rest of the world, tinder eliminates any need to settle for men within their city.

Especially if you live in one of the big commercial cities like NYC, Los Angeles, Paris, or London.
It never even began for me in nyc.
I can't betabux because there are tons of rich and way higher earning guys here, and most of the woman have jobs.
The big population also fucks us up because woman have almost infinite numbers of guys to chose from near them.
Plus there is a ton of chads/tyrones In big cities so even normie guys find it impossible to find woman.

Living in a city is suicidefuel. You're constantly seeing couples and people being happy. Things none of us will ever have.

Big cities are terrible. You see a tall, good-looking guy in every corner. It's not a fair competition.

Well, sorry. Just TALKING to a girl is not dangerous yet where I live, but I tend to forget some incels live in completely cucked countries/cities.

Be happy and take advantage.

I read the title as bigtittycels at first.

Anyway, I wonder if I would be an incel if I lived in a small town where it was near impossible for everyone to not know who you are. It is way too easy to be ignored in the city.

I read the title as bigtittycels at first.

Anyway, I wonder if I would be an incel if I lived in a small town where it was near impossible for everyone to not know who you are. It is way too easy to be ignored in the city.

There’s an incel I know who spent his whole life in a small town outside of living in dorms, unfortunately he was banned from or quit Reddit. From what I know, he had a reputation as being a weirdo.

better first in the village than last in town,BRO :feelsokman:

This is so accurate lol, fucking hate London

@whogivesafucc ascended in Brooklyn tbh

Big city life, no matter what i try it don't ease up :feelsrope:

The gender ratios together with the propensity of foids to glut themselves on degeneracy among high population densities make large cities decidedly inimical to the incel. Small towns might work better during adolescence (didn't for me, though!), but are usually barren of holes that aren't either obese or methed-out in adulthood. Small to midsized cities are probably the best in which to operate (again, no success for me!)

A markedcel?

i get the looks, and im wired in public lol, all the solitude made me that way,
well i was asozial all along people dont get intro and extroverted constructs
they just get the main construct and everything inbetween gets trashtalked and looked upon
It’s worse for me in Toronto because I will probably be arrested for being an ugly virgin curry
how did you upload a gif into your signature?..

I live in a 100k populatiom city and I literally never meet women. Even on tinder I don't get matches because they have so many chads to choose from.

Legit. People underestimate small town game a lot here.