Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment BIG5/OCEAN Personality test

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Interested in your scores here. Personality is a meme for attraction, but what is the result of you being kicked down your whole life and how has that affected you? What have they done to you, my dear incels? Post em!
https://openpsychometrics.org/
(Myer-Briggs/MBTI is a fake meme)
BIG5 graphic

My results

It told me about my ugly personality that's why I'm a virgin

Just took the test. Slightly puzzled at what it all means tbh.
71B70142 FE89 4D27 B477 D9E5F10C276E

This thread is a FBI honeypot. Oh well.

BIG5 graphicphp

Last edited:
This thread is a FBI honeypot. Oh well.

It not a honeypot, swear guys. What would I do with autist's traits?

Just took the test. Slightly puzzled at what it all means tbh.
The traits are described in the the bottom.
I How social you are. Basically how socially reserved we are. (death sentence for meeting others) I expected everyone to score low. @Belial is the lowest, he is the least social.
II Neurotiism is feelings of negativity or self doubt, I expected everyone to score high on this too. High is high inhibition. I am lowest so I care and jest the most.
III Agreeability is how often you fight with otthers who disagree. Men tend to score lower, higher amounts mean more soy but better in groups. High test @Insomniac
IV Conscientiousness is how hard working you are. I doubt we score high in this except maybe SGTIncel
V Imagination is appreciation for abstract thoughts vs grounded/traditional thoughts. Lower means more conservative, higher is more liberal.

Some of these traits are also linked to the dark triad, but since we are incel we arm more likely to fall on the vulnerable dark triad.

I’m not liberal at all though. Some political tests have said I’m far right authoritarian.
I may not have done a great job explaining it that well, but you are more likely to appreciate arts and more likely to be open to changing your mind. By itself it means you are more liberal, but combined with your low agreeability it goes more authoritarian. Hitler loved art, but look what he did after. His regime was very aesthetic. Were you at once quite liberal but changed your mind?

Were you at once quite liberal but changed your mind?
Not really. I guess I agree with the left on some issues like anti war, protecting the environment and universal healthcare but that’s about it.

I How social you are. Basically how socially reserved we are. (death sentence for meeting others) I expected everyone to score low. @Belial is the lowest, he is the least social.

I deleted my post but since I got mentioned I'll repost it.

I notice i'm the only one who got 0 on anything, interesting.

BIG5 graphic

I deleted my post but since I got mentioned I'll repost it.

I notice i'm the only one who got 0 on anything, interesting.
Means you don't ever agree really. I didn't notice but it means you are even less agreeable than Insomniac.

Not really. I guess I agree with the left on some issues like anti war, protecting the environment and universal healthcare but that’s about it.
Maybe wiki is better at explaining. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits I did not include a "better" test because the better ones are gonna have too much info than you wanna put online IMO. I did not want to honeypot the thread but I did want to get an idea because I do some research on this matter.

Here is the traits translated:

I Extroversion
II Neuroticism
III Agreeability
IV Conscientiousness
V Openness

I expected incels to have:
Low Extroversion
High Neuroticism (the test is the opposite)
Variable Agreeability (usually lower for males though)
Low Conscientiousness
Variable Openness

Last edited:
Need to get me some ritalin tbh. its the secret to becoming a low inhib alpha chad.