Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BIG words by Sv3rige himself: "You can't be happy alone"

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
BEWARE! *ROPEFUEL* AHEAD

View: https://youtu.be/1v8K5oU6Huk?t=552

Always felt how normies tell that "being alone is not a big deal", "being alone is much better, you have time for yourself", "having a gf is time wasting and attention needing",...Well

Imagine how fucked is our entire biochemistry for never even having fulfilled our basic sexual and emotional needs.

This too much to handle.

BEWARE! *ROPEFUEL* AHEAD

View: https://youtu.be/1v8K5oU6Huk?t=552

Always felt how normies tell that "being alone is not a big deal", "being alone is much better, you have time for yourself", "having a gf is time wasting and attention needing",...Well

Imagine how fucked is our entire biochemistry for never even having fulfilled our basic sexual and emotional needs.

WHAT A FUCKING SWEDISH CUCKOLD SOYADDICTED CUNT I HOPE SOME SAND NIGGERS WILL SHOT HIM DOWN AND BLOW UP HIS HOUSE WITH GRENADE IN MALMÖ (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

Sv3rigeis an egocentric faggot, of course he cant be happy alone

PEDOPHILES ARE LIVING IN JEWDEN FUCKING WHORE I WOULD BEAT THAT FAGGOT TO DEATH AND SHIT ON HIS CARRION (IN VIDEO GAME)

Hope someone throws acid on his face.

hes generalizing too much.

Just watch some faggot on the internet playing with words theory.
It´s cool to stay away and alone from morons like him.

Keep aspiring.
Never hand over your precious solitude, over some meager opinionated dullard.

Lol isn’t he the guy who eats dead rotting squirrels?

This guy literally claims exercise is bad for you always. Okay

WHAT A FUCKING SWEDISH CUCKOLD SOYADDICTED CUNT I HOPE SOME SAND NIGGERS WILL SHOT HIM DOWN AND BLOW UP HIS HOUSE WITH GRENADE IN MALMÖ (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
In fortnite

What? he believes 100% in the black pill. He did many videos about it.
His conclusion on the blackpill is that it is 50 or 60% garbage/falsehoods
That aside, hypergamy denial is a denial of biology and current reality so he is pretty fucking dumb

I haven't watched the video, but I have to kind of agree with the opinion that it's impossible to be happy alone. Well, at least I think you can't be truly/completely happy while being alone. You can find partial happiness through hobbies, or through work. But if you don't have a partner with you, you'll always feel as though you're missing something. Desiring companionship is simply part of being human.

His conclusion on the blackpill is that it is 50 or 60% garbage/falsehoods
He never said that. He said the channels he watched were not blackpilled enough. Watch the fucking videos.

Normies that say this shit take relationships for granted. They never had trouble with it. 1 month as a incel and they would be begging for the end.

He never said that. He said the channels he watched were not blackpilled enough. Watch the fucking videos.
But he did say that
In a fairly recent video actually
You can find it on YouTube

I hope he's not another bluepiller