Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big (((Pharma))) the criminal Jewish business

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
IMG 20230706 WA00231

IMG 20230712 WA0000

IMG 20230712 WA0002
IMG 20230706 WA00242

I myself was on Zoloft ( anti-Depressant SSRI ) and on Risperidone ( anti-Psychotic ) , these filthy criminal Jewpills will fuck your brain up and if you have a mental disorders , in my case Autism for example , the poison in the Jewpills will get amplified , I was on the verge of truly going ER multiple times in Minecraft Bedrock : Edition , lucky I only stayed for a year , if I stayed on more , well
If you're on Jewpills , fucking quit them , I don't give a fuck what your Jew Psychiatrist says or what the filthy criminal Jewish business called (((Big Pharma))) says

Feds fuck off and don't even try to cover this up

@30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Murder Mario @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @wereq @Chudpreet @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo

Yea I stopped taking Wellbutrin, because that shit puts me on edge to the point where I could snap at any moment.

Risperidone
Risperidone really destroyed me. I had to quit within two days of taking it.

Risperidone really destroyed me. I had to quit within two days of taking it.
I took it a fucking year , I feel like burning down pharmacies and psychatrities in Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

View attachment 807537
View attachment 807541
View attachment 807538View attachment 807539

I myself was on Zoloft ( anti-Depressant SSRI ) and on Risperidone ( anti-Psychotic ) , these filthy criminal Jewpills will fuck your brain up and if you have a mental disorders , in my case Autism for example , the poison in the Jewpills will get amplified , I was on the verge of truly going ER multiple times in Minecraft Bedrock : Edition , lucky I only stayed for a year , if I stayed on more , well
If you're on Jewpills , fucking quit them , I don't give a fuck what your Jew Psychiatrist says or what the filthy criminal Jewish business called (((Big Pharma))) says

Feds fuck off and don't even try to cover this up
Thank goodness I don’t use medication.

I used to be on Ritalin for a few months literally did nothing for my ADHD all it did was make me more depressed and more angry.

I was on SSRIs when I was 19 for a few months and they killed my dick. Therapy does not work, they just prescribe you these jew pills and get some foid therapist to pretend to care about you.

ER was also on anti psychotics. and its true

I took it a fucking year , I feel like burning down pharmacies and psychatrities in Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
i legit want to throw acid at those psychiatrists. my dick litterly shrunk from those meds

Same ( in video game )

Your erections aren't at their maximum potential but your size can't actually decrease in itself
it can and it did. once your dick dosent work for a lot of time (years in my case) it shrinks badly

(((Big pharma))) is responsible for more deaths than the mexican cartel.
its not just big pharma. there are psychiatrist who lock up innocent people and tie them to bed for long periods. those are the biggest scumbags ever. and they are also child molesters

it can and it did. once your dick dosent work for a lot of time (years in my case) it shrinks badly
Fuck that's suicidefuel
I was on Jewpills for a year so my dick recovered

its not just big pharma. there are psychiatrist who lock up innocent people and tie them to bed for long periods. those are the biggest scumbags ever. and they are also child molesters
And they are Kikes

@30klhlvwizard

They are just secretly poisoning sad subhumans in disguise of a "medical diagnosis" to get rid off them whilst leeching them off.
You don't see chads & foids taking these "anti depressants" you always see subhumans taking them.
And yet you can't see the hidden agenda behind it.

And they are Kikes

@30klhlvwizard
you are coping hard. some of them are kikes. some arnt. the kike thing is really nonsense because judism is a religion. not a race. but anyway the illuminati is not controlled only by kikes. stop coping

They are just secretly poisoning sad subhumans in disguise of a "medical diagnosis" to get rid off them whilst leeching them off.
You don't see chads & foids taking these "anti depressants" you always see subhumans taking them.
And yet you can't see the hidden agenda behind it.
dont know about that. i was hospitilised with many chads. i dont think they even care

I took those jewpills too. Glad I quit. They cause brain damage and it took me over 2 years to recover. When I was on them I didnt jack off for a year straight. They actually use SSRIs for “chemical castration” in prisons here.
I wonder what the combination of SSRI's and anti-Psychotics did to my brain

How long have you been on them @30klhlvwizard ?

you are coping hard. some of them are kikes. some arnt. the kike thing is really nonsense because judism is a religion. not a race. but anyway the illuminati is not controlled only by kikes. stop coping
IT infiltrator ?

@30klhlvwizard

I was forced on antipsychotics, none of you feel my pain.

I like Roof and the Columbine duo though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back