Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Big dick = low IQ small dick = high IQ

It's does. You have never truely seen copes for not being Western. There are many in India. In America, there are copes for not being attractive white, but claiming that "measures for IQ" are not always reliable isn't a cope in the way you tried to apply it to me. That was my point.
Yeah, people here Iq cope all the time. Even if it doesn’t matter to attractiveness, some people here still try to show there race is high iq or whatever else.

I am doing nothing similar. You have added in the word "racist". Whose talking about that? I said many of these IQ tests are not the best way to measure intelligence. Impossible to measure intellectuality that way also. Nothing to do with "race"
You were dismissing IQ tests because they were made by some leftists, but leftists now think IQ tests are racist. Not saying you said it’s racist, I’m saying it being a left wing tool now is just not true. Also, IQ tests are the greatest predictor of life success in modern society.

The meme uses his image. It means you are invoking his "star power". Yes it's mildly humorous, but when it's used chronically, i lt loses it value and it force.
Dude, my original avi was this meme and I was known for spamming it at even the slightest copes. It’s a running meme.

Low IQ & 4 inch erect excuse of a “penis”
:feelsbadman:

:society: my cock is pretty big should i show it you ? :society:
You have been waiting to get a fractional amount of credit by saying this line ^
Yeah, people here Iq cope all the time. Even if it doesn’t matter to attractiveness, some people here still try to show there race is high iq or whatever else.
They shouldn't try that. Race & IQ aren't always related and many times have little to do with one another.
You were dismissing IQ tests because they were made by some leftists, but leftists now think IQ tests are racist. Not saying you said it’s racist, I’m saying it being a left wing tool now is just not true. Also, IQ tests are the greatest predictor of life success in modern society.
It's not accurate to say it's only a leftwing tool. But it is reasonable to say it is very unreliable in predicting any tangible outcomes for the person. For ex: Many people who have scores very high on IQ tests, end up not understanding a single thing about the world around them and how to interact with that world.
Dude, my original avi was this meme and I was known for spamming it at even the slightest copes. It’s a running meme.
Boring and played out duuuude. But do as you wish I guess.

Last edited: