Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Big dick = low IQ small dick = high IQ

Curryland has small penis and small iq.

No. asians just tend to overwork themselves, they dont seem to have higher iq than other places and in africa they just dont have access to education. you cant measure iq like that

No. asians just tend to overwork themselves, they dont seem to have higher iq than other places and in africa they just dont have access to education. you cant measure iq like that
Education doesn't change your IQ.

The brain is like a muscle, if you dont train it its gonna rot. while there's a clear difference between knowledge and iq, if you struggle to find food, iq seems superfluous at that point

I'm black and have a small dick

its over :cryfeels:

in africa they just dont have access to education.
That bunch of niggers exist since ever, but they arent able to create a good civilization, what is the excuse ?
2021 and good part of them still hunting with wooden sticks and living in huts.

The brain is like a muscle, if you dont train it its gonna rot. while there's a clear difference between knowledge and iq, if you struggle to find food, iq seems superfluous at that point
If you never use your brain you can drop a few IQ points, but that's about it.

Lifefuel for lowiqcels

My long truecel penis is worthless with no female to worship it

IQ and studymaxxing is cope, they will never become Nikola Tesla but instead slaves to gynocentric soyciety

Last edited:
Modern women don't care about high iq, they care about big cock

Over for my 9 inch coc

whites have largest penises on avg, it's the kike media pushing bbc

also this is cope

Some of the posts on that subreddit are so brutal if the average guy knew he would blow his brains out on the spot.
Guy who worked in an amazon fulfillment center and dildo sizes he had to package.:feelsrope:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/qb93ph/i_want_to_share_my_thoughts_when_it_comes_to_the/

Over for sub 7 inch dickletcels

whites have largest penises on avg, it's the kike media pushing bbc

also this is cope
997B19E8 08B3 42B6 87F7 9CB2FFA6D176

It's an interesting coincidence but not always the case. Then there are people with average penis size but who have "high IQ" or are very intellectual. There are also people with a small penis who are of low intelligence as well. So idk....

i have a big penis at least 7 inches and am very retarded

Curryland has small penis and small iq.
It's "low IQ" buddy. Thus proving you have one maybe?

And, it's not necessarily true that Curryland has a LOW IQ. It's just the majority of the Curry Subcontinent is...well...Curry. They have too many problems to word about IQ for the masses.

Ogee for pajeets
Small coqs AND low iqs :feelskek::feelsbadman:

It's "low IQ" buddy. Thus proving you have one maybe?

And, it's not necessarily true that Curryland has a LOW IQ. It's just the majority of the Curry Subcontinent is...well...Curry. They have too many problems to word about IQ for the masses.
I just wanted to use the word small twice. Average IQ in curryland is like 80.

my friend told me about this about 1-2 years ago, he said his philosophy was called "dickism" and he even had a graph of IQ and penis sizes

my friend told me about this about 1-2 years ago, he said his philosophy was called "dickism" and he even had a graph of IQ and penis sizes
Gay?

pathetic
I just wanted to use the word small twice. Average IQ in curryland is like 80.
Where do you get this information? There is no fucking way that you could have any reliable source for this information. 90% of the country has never even taken an IQ test and can't even read in English...

And I'm almost certain they don't make IQ tests in the local or national language in any serious fashion...

Last edited:
Im black, low iq, and have a small dick. It’s truly over

Actually the concept of measuring IQ for people who are of average intelligence or above is mostly a psuedo science bullshit thing in modern Psych.
548D8573 A535 483A BD76 982AC0E7603C

Dear flashy name fag,

It's not a cope. I'm an American. Born and raised in the U.S. I moved to India just so I can financemaxx, passportmaxx (in terms of easier living) and focus on my passions and meaningful philosophical pursuits...

So it's not really a cope to say this about measuring IQ, because that's how it is.

If you believe in this Leftist-Education- Institution created construct of measuring "IQ" today, it really just a nonsensical idea.
Also plz for fucks sake find a new meme.

Neil Dégrassy-Ass Tyson is honestly the bigest fucktard science popularizer on the planet.

Last edited:
it does because education trains your brain to think a certain way. who would be better in logical thinking, someone who spent years in school, or some african guy who needs to mine cobalt since hes been a kid

Dear flashy name fag,

It's not a cope. I'm an American. Born and raised in the U.S. I moved to India just so I can financemaxx, passportmaxx (in terms of easier living) and focus on my passions and meaningful philosophical pursuits...
Literally has nothing to do with anything.

If you believe in this Leftist-Education- Institution created construct of measuring "IQ" today, it really just a nonsensical idea.
Leftists are usually the ones crying about IQ and saying it’s racist and not an objective measure of anything.

Also plz for fucks sake find a new meme.

Neil Dégrassy-Ass Tyson is honestly the bigest fucktard science popularizer on the planet.
Idc about NDT at all, it’s just a funny meme.

Literally has nothing to do with anything.
It's does. You have never truely seen copes for not being Western. There are many in India. In America, there are copes for not being attractive white, but claiming that "measures for IQ" are not always reliable isn't a cope in the way you tried to apply it to me. That was my point.

Leftists are usually the ones crying about IQ and saying it’s racist and not an objective measure of anything.
I am doing nothing similar. You have added in the word "racist". Whose talking about that? I said many of these IQ tests are not the best way to measure intelligence. Impossible to measure intellectuality that way also. Nothing to do with "race"

Idc about NDT at all, it’s just a funny meme.
The meme uses his image. It means you are invoking his "star power". Yes it's mildly humorous, but when it's used chronically, i lt loses it value and it force.