Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Big Chadma is going to kill us out with SSRIs

Kentuckycel

Kentuckycel

total Incel crash out kek
★★★
bros, SSRIs are a aid in the genocide of Involuntary Celibate men. This isn’t fucking fair. Just genocide the Jews again or something.

Not really, deathjab is the tool of genocide. Your SSRI will prelong your suffering instead killing yourself instantly.

SSRIs are great.
SSRIs just numb the fuck out of me. Nothing feels good anymore but nothing affects me too. It's like all the good and the bad emotions have gone. If I went back in time, I'd definitely not take these. Should have done more research. Suppressed my thinking, emotions and memories. They're very powerful psychoactive drugs. Not exactly right for depression IMO. SSRIs tend to make people more suicidal from what I've read. It completely removes the previous inhibition that prevented them from suicide and allows them to override that because of the detached state SSRIs induce.

Last edited:
bros, SSRIs are a aid in the genocide of Involuntary Celibate men. This isn’t fucking fair. Just genocide the Jews again or something.
IMO SSRIs are complete poison. So many crimes are linked back to this drug. It completely suppresses people's thoughts, memories and emotions. Perfect for doing crime like school shootings or other stupid shit like crashing a plane. Lowers blood flow to the frontal lobes which are responsible for higher cognitive capacities such as morality, empathy and deep thinking. If everybody was on these, society would collapse. Trace amounts are already found in water supplies because of braindead foids flushing their meds down the toilets and sinks.

Trusting kikepharma, bruh

IMO SSRIs are complete poison. So many crimes are linked back to this drug. It completely suppresses people's thoughts, memories and emotions. Perfect for doing crime like school shootings or other stupid shit like crashing a plane. Lowers blood flow to the frontal lobes which are responsible for higher cognitive capacities such as morality, empathy and deep thinking. If everybody was on these, society would collapse. Trace amounts are already found in water supplies because of braindead foids flushing their meds down the toilets and sinks.
If you look deeper, I think SSRIs are an attempt at mind control. Since the drug erases your sense of self, alters your sense of reality (derealization) and disorients you, it makes people more susceptible to doing things you wouldn't usually do. SSRIs characteristically cause out of character behaviour as if someone got possessed. The drug is known to create an artificial shift in personality. Because of the detached state it's known to induce, it makes people more ballsy and removes the inhibition to do immoral things like lying, killing, being promiscuous and not caring about consequences. My personal theory is that other entities start to control someone through the pineal gland that SSRIs activate.

go to hell

If you look deeper, I think SSRIs are an attempt at mind control. Since the drug erases your sense of self, alters your sense of reality (derealization) and disorients you, it makes people more susceptible to doing things you wouldn't usually do. SSRIs characteristically cause out of character behaviour as if someone got possessed. The drug is known to create an artificial shift in personality. Because of the detached state it's known to induce, it makes people more ballsy and removes the inhibition to do immoral things like lying, killing, being promiscuous and not caring about consequences. My personal theory is that other entities start to control someone through the pineal gland that SSRIs activate.
SSRIs fundamentally erase who you are. And that's how it opens the gates to mind control.

SSRI's work well for reducing libido and fertility. The agenda for the longest time has been to reduce the human population, SSRI's work well for that

Helped me for a while but lately can’t find one that helps. Dunno what to do.
I started taking them to help with my eating disorder. So far they've been good, but Easter fucked it up a bit.

SSRIs just numb the fuck out of me. Nothing feels good anymore but nothing affects me too. It's like all the good and the bad emotions have gone. If I went back in time, I'd definitely not take these. Should have done more research. Suppressed my thinking, emotions and memories. They're very powerful psychoactive drugs. Not exactly right for depression IMO. SSRIs tend to make people more suicidal from what I've read. It completely removes the previous inhibition that prevented them from suicide and allows them to override that because of the detached state SSRIs induce.
From what I know they have a trial and error component. People respond differently to them and if you're having these effect I believe it'd be best to change it.

From what I know they have a trial and error component. People respond differently to them and if you're having these effect I believe it'd be best to change it.
i did and i just got gaslighted. maybe i just have shit psychiatrists. if SSRIs all have the same mechanism, what's the difference between the types? (sertraline, zoloft, fluoxetine etc.)

i did and i just got gaslighted. maybe i just have shit psychiatrists. if SSRIs all have the same mechanism, what's the difference between the types? (sertraline, zoloft, fluoxetine etc.)
They do have different mechanisms. Bupropion is prescribed when the patient doesn't respond well to more traditional SSRI. Also sertraline = zoloft.

They do have different mechanisms. Bupropion is prescribed when the patient doesn't respond well to more traditional SSRI. Also sertraline = zoloft.
Interesting