Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Biden on the outs?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
In the video below, Obama ignores Biden and throws his shoulder away when Biden calls to him. Might lead to an impeachment of Biden?

View: https://youtu.be/fG-7w-2qzSs

@PPEcel thoughts?

Meanwhile, liberals are alluding to the fact they may decide to trash this old man and have admitted they shouldn't have ignored druggie Chad, aka Hunter Biden's laptop and shaddy dealings. The NYT times and WashPost.

Screenshot 2022 04 05 21 05 39 28

If anyone is on the outs, it's Kamala. Rumor is her staff is getting sidelined. Biden staffers running the show.

If anyone is on the outs, it's Kamala. Rumor is her staff is getting sidelined. Biden staffers running the show.
Where are you gathering this from, may I ask? Please show me how it works. It seems to me that the Harris Kabal and "black people's United" are going to replace him with less demented people more and more.

Sorry- Let me clarify what I mean by "might lead to an impeachment of Biden" because that's a gross generalization I made without explanation...

Nobody is in control in government. But Biden can't even speak properly. It's so bad that it's not even funny anymore. I think that as the case mounts against Hunter Biden, maybe cuckservatives shop the impeachment idea around enough to the point where Kamala Kabal and other Dems decide Biden has to go in some sort of way. I know they like having a puppet old man they can control, but even they may have to save face from this train wreck sooner or later.

But I don't see Biden being able to shed Kamala. I do however see Kamala being able to shed Biden if it's done correctly.

If they get rid of him now, then whoever replaces him will serve as president for more than 2 years and that counts as a full term, according to the constitution.

If they replace him on or after January 20th 2023, then whoever replaces him can run for election twice more, so that person would get 10 years in the white house. And since our elections are entirely fixed, that's guaranteed to happen.

The problem is, as you said, they don't like Kamala either. The interesting thing is, if the vice president quits or is impeached or whatever, then the president gets to appoint the next vice president. I'm not kidding. He would pick anyone he wanted. There's no "approval" step, that person becomes the VP. He could pick Hillary if he wanted to. Then he steps down and that person gets 10 years.

If they get rid of him now, then whoever replaces him will serve as president for more than 2 years and that counts as a full term, according to the constitution.
Yes.
If they replace him on or after January 20th 2023, then whoever replaces him can run for election twice more, so that person would get 10 years in the white house. And since our elections are entirely fixed, that's guaranteed to happen.

The problem is, as you said, they don't like Kamala either. The interesting thing is, if the vice president quits or is impeached or whatever, then the president gets to appoint the next vice president. I'm not kidding. He would pick anyone he wanted. There's no "approval" step, that person becomes the VP. He could pick Hillary if he wanted to. Then he steps down and that person gets 10 years.
Oh I don't know if he will be able to put her outside the WhiteHouse. It's true she's not too popular, but it's hard to say whether Biden will be given enough control over how things play out if he can't get rid of this thing with his son. It's hard to know if the full left wokesters will prevail or if there some type of unseen force which will stop them from doing a full house cleaning.

I hope he stays for a bit longer because the longer he stays the more people wake up to the fact that US government is full of corrupt puppets. Once enough people get fed up with it then it's only a matter of time till the 2nd civil war:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

In a democracy as pluralist as the United States there is no one person running the show, so to speak. Policymaking is and has always been a tug of war between many institutions. Kamala's political capital has in fact decreased since she became VP -- it started in around June 2021 when Politico came out with a bombshell report on the toxic workplace environment of the VP's office. Since then, it's been story after story of dysfunction, poor leadership, and high turnover in the VP's office: the Washington Post, the NY Post.

And just two weeks ago, Politico got its hands on the draft of a new book detailing the tensions between Biden staffers and Kamala staffers; I'm sure Biden and Kamala overlap on numerous policy issues, but their working relationship is nowhere near as close as what Obama had with Biden.

Kamala's approval ratings have dipped below Biden's since November 2021. If Biden doesn't run in 2024, there's no guarantee that she'll be the eventual nominee; other Dems are thinking of a run of their own. Unusually, Kamala admitted in an interview with the WSJ in Dec 2021 that she and Biden haven't talked about 2024. If there is a shadowy cabal of elites looking to replace Biden, Kamala's not likely to be their candidate.

Your assertion that Biden "cant shed Kamala" but that Kamala "can shed Biden" is unfounded conjecture. It's hard to take it seriously. It's conspiratorial nonsense.

In a democracy as pluralist as the United States there is no one person running the show, so to speak. Policymaking is and has always been a tug of war between many institutions. Kamala's political capital has in fact decreased since she became VP -- it started in around June 2021 when Politico came out with a bombshell report on the toxic workplace environment of the VP's office. Since then, it's been story after story of dysfunction, poor leadership, and high turnover in the VP's office: the Washington Post, the NY Post.
But she was picked and she is there to help satisfy the BrownTown crowd. I don't yet see how Biden can do without this aspect of her being there.

Democracy:
I'm saying that democracy is almost like an elaborate illusion anyway. Normies only need to think that it will work so that they can continue to function as NPCs. It doesn't actually work to give the misguided masses the right to choose, that's clear as day. How can you even make informed decisions when everything is covered in such shit? There is no trust! So, when this lack of trust gets bad enough theres usually a force which takes charge and direction in one form or another. The only charge and direction this administration has is its woke stuff. The "establishment democrat" tag lines are just too milk toasty to satisfy anybody in this caldron of crazyness. Can't you see that much ?
And just two weeks ago, Politico got its hands on the draft of a new book detailing the tensions between Biden staffers and Kamala staffers; I'm sure Biden and Kamala overlap on numerous policy issues, but their working relationship is nowhere near as close as what Obama had with Biden.
What? It's a joke to think they even have a working relationship. You can't compare that to Obama and Biden. Obama was a force. It was understood that Biden follows his lead. That's the only way a relationship like that could work. Biden was just there to be white and out of the way. He (Obama) could say any amount of garbage and spin it into a relative mixture of cogent sounding facts BECAUSE he was working off of youngish black man sophistication and sexual authority vis his wife and his "dashing" persona. Obama didn't need Biden. Biden doesn't have that luxury with anybody, least of all Kamala Harris. I'm sure the aids surrounding all of them know this and sense the weakness and sooner or later wheels within wheels begin turning and they will remove him from each responsibility and give the power to someone else. I think this is already happening to Biden.
Kamala's approval ratings have dipped below Biden's since November 2021. If Biden doesn't run in 2024, there's no guarantee that she'll be the eventual nominee; other Dems are thinking of a run of their own. Unusually, Kamala admitted in an interview with the WSJ in Dec 2021 that she and Biden haven't talked about 2024. If there is a shadowy cabal of elites looking to replace Biden, Kamala's not likely to be their candidate.
Maybe not her, somone else who let's her do her stupid thing and appease wokeville. There is always a deep-state going on. I'm not claiming to know at what level of intensity it's exists but it's there.
Your assertion that Biden "cant shed Kamala" but that Kamala "can shed Biden" is unfounded conjecture. It's hard to take it seriously. It's conspiratorial nonsense.
Yes, but I think its a reasonable feeling and a somewhat meaningful conjecture. And no, it's not just general "conspiracy" talk. I'm saying that the state of Western culture has declined so much in its backbone and effectiveness that anything can happen, and then some group has to try and mitigate total catastrophe. It's become more obvious that the competent big businesses and companies are scared and reallocating their assets to avoid the economic and social disaster which has come from the decison making over the last year and even before that. Just because they knew if Trump had one there would be one woke riot after another, they went with Biden. But now, they are positioning themselves to avoid maximum damage and running away from Biden fast. Maybe even big tech and mainstream media might abandon him if the Hunter thing develops more. But also yes, nothing may happen. Things may stay stagnant.

Still - where is your confidence coming from which tells you that Biden has a handle on how to parle with the other players on world events and domestic policy making and/or anything? It's just like a big ship without a captain sailing towards an iceberg! At least Trump could APPEAR like a captain, and it would keep the worst effects of cultural decay from eating through everything just a little while longer (which is good, as you don't want economic catastrophe and want to hold it off for as long as possible). That's not conspiracy theory, that's just how the big money players think. Either they can balance all the interest groups, or they can't. If they can't, they will invest somewhere else and run away. If this keeps happening then people will suffer.

Bottom line:
When people start to really feel the decline, they will act in their own self interest (self preservation) to remove what they perceive as the problem. I think that how a deep state functions! However, if I'm not mistaken, you seem to think no such forces exist and things are "stable". Is that a correct summation of your position ?

Last edited:
Very well.

From an objective, legislative, theoretical viewpoint, his opponent "Sanders" was more cognitively fit for the task.

Very well.

From an objective, legislative, theoretical viewpoint, his opponent "Sanders" was more cognitively fit for the task.
Probably true. Especially for the "cognitively fit" part. Sanders is bad for business, but probably could inspire confidence in his troops better than Biden has. My thinking is, everyone wanted Trump out for different reasons (some people for the same reasons) and they wanted someone who was easy to control (easier than Sanders) so they supported the idea of a Biden regime. They wanted him out badly, so they installed a full puppet like Biden. Now many of the things they simply "overlooked" at the time are becoming a bigger and bigger problem.

Last edited:
Biden pooped his pants

Biden hasn't been around for years I don't even know who this guy impersonating him right now is.

BidenFacesChanges

I mean, it might be safe to post here idk, but one should be careful because technically according to the bullshit cucked US laws, disseminating a realistic video of assassinating a sitting president is the type of stuff the Feds love to screw over websites for. Just saying buddy :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back