Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biden Administration says Incels are a rising security threat

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Biden is a rising security threat :smonk:

How burgercels spend their tax money

I wasn’t kidding when I was saying that WE RISE AND WE WILL RISE AGAIN !

Biden is a global threat

Imagine saying this shit with a straight face while openly terrorist organizations run about assaulting people and burning down cities

Imagine saying this shit with a straight face while openly terrorist organizations run about assaulting people and burning down cities
No incel group has burned down any building or ever engaged in violence.

Yeah, ok. I haven't harmed anyone in my 32 years on this stinking rock, and I don't intend to, either. But I'm a threat? Fuck off, (((Biden administration))).

What's even more comical is that if they don't want incels existing, then maybe they should do something about women being shallow fucking cunts, since they're the whole reason we even exist in the first place. Put the responsibility and blame at the feet of women, where it rightfully belongs, and then maybe you'll actually be able to address the real source of the problem. The problem of inceldom, of course, not the non-existent problem of incel "terrorism". Good grief. :rolleyes:

Biden is a rising security threat :smonk:
Based and true. :yes::yes::yes:
Yeah, exactly. They're far more concerned with an innocent and harmless scapegoat (us), while remaining willfully completely oblivious and ignorant to true threats to peace, including but certainly not (((limited to))), the group you've so adequately highlighted. :blackpill:

That's Joe"No idea"Biden

He'll likely be a one term President. I hope Trump returns so I can see all the soys and foids lose their shit.
Trump returning would be hilarious but it would be annoying to here everyone complaining 24/7.

Trump returning would be hilarious but it would be annoying to here everyone complaining 24/7.
It would be worth it to see normie tears. Their cries would be music to my ears.

yea it was just some stupid lleftist article that said that

yea it was just some stupid lleftist article that said that
This is fake news
@PPEcel wrote a thread about it

Yes, as I pointed out, this is a case of "leftist 'journalists' say Biden administration says incels are a rising security threat", as opposed to "Biden administration says incels are a rising security threat".

Hard to imagine that the U.S. Secret Service wouldn't mention online incel communities if they were actually targeting incels.

if they Biden administration rounded up and genocided dark skinned men, slant eyed fucks, and other undesirables, the united states would be a feminist utoipia

True, Incels are the greatest danger in the world

If you fuckers would stop shitposting about revenge fantasies then maybe people would have different view

Let's go brandon