Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bible Story: Incel Israelite kills Chad Israelite and Midianite slut for committing fornication, and God said "Good job"

I

incel4life

Captain
6 Then an Israelite man brought into the camp a Midianite woman right before the eyes of Moses and the whole assembly of Israel while they were weeping at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 7 When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand 8 and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; 9 but those who died in the plague numbered 24,000.

10 The Lord said to Moses, 11 “Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, has turned my anger away from the Israelites. Since he was as zealous for my honor among them as I am, I did not put an end to them in my zeal. 12 Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him. 13 He and his descendants will have a covenant of a lasting priesthood, because he was zealous for the honor of his God and made atonement for the Israelites.”

Biblical cope.

Another good Bible story is the one about Jezebel getting btfo.
A bunch of eunuchs (incels) throw her out of a tower.

based godcel

he was too high inhib to approach mary so he just autistically put a divine baby in her like the procreation version of hover hand

based godcel

he was too high inhib to approach mary so he just autistically put a divine baby in her like the procreation version of hover hand
No, Mary got knocked up by Chad and made up the whole thing about the angel and god impregnating her.

It's not for fornication but because of fucking out of the tribe.