Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bible says everything is meaningless and never being born is the best possible circumstance of existence

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

Ecclesiastes 4​

2-And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive.

3-But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

This comes from a book in the Bible called Ecclesiastes, and it goes over the different ways why everything is meaningless.

It concludes by saying that now that we’re here, make the best of it you can and enjoy the little things like time with your wife. But because of the blackpill we won’t be able to make anything out of this life. If the bible authors were aware of the blackpill, they would have also accepted that other than god coping, all ugly people can do is lay down and rot. Cause it’s completely over.

If they already thought death is better than living, and never being born is the best, imagine what they would have thought about people who could never get any happiness due to subhumanity.

The Bible was some retarded cope written by the incels of that time.

And yet normies keep believing in this shit JFL

Jesus often said to give up on everything and not to slave for this world.

Ecclesiastes is based. Everything is meaningless, just live day to day and enjoy the simple pleasures.

This is how you overcome your depression

This,there is no god,no jesus none of that shit.
Though it was based to create some sort of cope in those cursed low tech times, now it's obvious such a cope is outdated and low IQ.

Could agree but ya have to find the real religion among the cope ones by man

Ecclesiastes 4​

2-And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive.

3-But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

This comes from a book in the Bible called Ecclesiastes, and it goes over the different ways why everything is meaningless.

It concludes by saying that now that we’re here, make the best of it you can and enjoy the little things like time with your wife. But because of the blackpill we won’t be able to make anything out of this life. If the bible authors were aware of the blackpill, they would have also accepted that other than god coping, all ugly people can do is lay down and rot. Cause it’s completely over.

If they already thought death is better than living, and never being born is the best, imagine what they would have thought about people who could never get any happiness due to subhumanity.
Everyone loves evil until it's happening to them

Have you not heard rap music or serial killer documentaries?
This shit is typical retarded foid cultural taste. Enjoying overmasculine shithole music and fantasizing about serial killers ...

Ive been treated horribly normies and women my whole life idk what your talking about
Sorry buddy boyo, I've misunderstood your first message then, my bad.

The Bible was some retarded cope written by the incels of that time.
Incels need to become the next Jews and subvert society via the blackpill.

Ecclesiastes is based. Everything is meaningless, just live day to day and enjoy the simple pleasures.

This is how you overcome your depression
Aka, get good at coping buddy boyo.

Yes,cope for low iq cucks.

:yes:
The MEEKS shall inherit the earth

View: https://youtu.be/bvh3dwD89n8?t=695

Yes, grindmaXx ideology is proof that average human IQ hasn't really changed since goatfucker/Bible times.
Jeremy Meeks pill is so brutal that exposure to anyone outside of the blackpill could lead to immediate suicides.

Could agree but ya have to find the real religion among the cope ones by man
All religion is a coping mechanism to deal with the absolute brutal blackpill reality.

Bible also says dumb shit like, “he who findeth a wife findeth a good thing,” mang

Bible also says dumb shit like, “he who findeth a wife findeth a good thing,” mang
Well, different parts were obviously written by different authors. This author was brutally destroyed by reality.

Jesus often said to give up on everything and not to slave for this world.
I'm forced to slave because i have evil marleyans making me work. The nation is filled with marleyans!