Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BI guy on Tinder gets 225 likes from men, but only 8 from women

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
Screenshot 2022 10 14 at 154216

Women dont want bisexuals, because of hiv aids and monkey pox

*Not sure if he is gay, he just want's to see the difference I guess

8 likes from women?
Mogs most of us imo

Imagine if it turned out that most of us are not ugly but that it's just dating apps shenanigans. Like if we could make Tinder show us to women and we'd get dozens of likes in a day, but all the time Tinder was hiding us to make us give them money.

Btw I paid for premium or whatever and still no dice.

Imagine if it turned out that most of us are not ugly but that it's just dating apps shenanigans. Like if we could make Tinder show us to women and we'd get dozens of likes in a day, but all the time Tinder was hiding us to make us give them money.

Btw I paid for premium or whatever and still no dice.
not how it works. tinder is real life on steroids.

not how it works. tinder is real life on steroids.
In real life there's not 3 man to every woman. And in real life there's no one who stops women from seeing you until you pay up.

In real life there's not 3 man to every woman. And in real life there's no one who stops women from seeing you until you pay up.

it doesnt stop you. women are genuinely pressing NO on your account. it just says that some acc liked you, and you have to pay to see them, but these accs are fake or dont even exist.

it very much feels this way in real life. men compete for scraps of pussy and humilate/insult/beat each other in the process

it doesnt stop you. women are genuinely pressing NO on your account. it just says that some acc liked you, and you have to pay to see them, but these accs are fake or dont even exist.
It's well documented and I've done experiments myself. Same guy/same pics gets a bunch of matches the first week, then less as time goes buy until it slows down to a trickle. As far as I can tell the vast majority of matches my normiefish accounts get were real, I even get them on the phone regularly. I doubt Tinder is paying women to talk to rando guys on the phone.

it very much feels this way in real life. men compete for scraps of pussy and humilate/insult/beat each other in the process
Sure, but there's still about the equal ratio of men and women, unlike 3:1 or whatever it is on dating apps. That alone makes it much harsher in terms of difficulty.

Dating market is OVER FOR MEN.

Just be gay theory

It's well documented and I've done experiments myself. Same guy/same pics gets a bunch of matches the first week, then less as time goes buy until it slows down to a trickle. As far as I can tell the vast majority of matches my normiefish accounts get were real, I even get them on the phone regularly. I doubt Tinder is paying women to talk to rando guys on the phone.

Sure, but there's still about the equal ratio of men and women, unlike 3:1 or whatever it is on dating apps. That alone makes it much harsher in terms of difficulty.
have you not considered that the dude (or you) already went through all the accounts in his area? that why youve been getting them only sporadically after first few days

have you not considered that the dude (or you) already went through all the accounts in his area? that why youve been getting them only sporadically after first few days
It's a possibility but I live in a city of 2 million people, so maybe if there's 500 total female accounts in a city of that size.

But you can't at the same time claim guys are being seen and left-swiped by those foids and that those foids don't exist. Either the guy is somehow getting uglier or there's no female accounts left to swipe on him or he's deliberately getting shown to fewer potential matches. Given that Tinder's purpose is to extract money from guys, my money is on the third possibility.

A lot more men than women on dating apps does skew it a little. But hypergamy is still very much real.

It's a possibility but I live in a city of 2 million people, so maybe if there's 500 total female accounts in a city of that size.

But you can't at the same time claim guys are being seen and left-swiped by those foids and that those foids don't exist. Either the guy is somehow getting uglier or there's no female accounts left to swipe on him or he's deliberately getting shown to fewer potential matches. Given that Tinder's purpose is to extract money from guys, my money is on the third possibility.
even if theres a million accounts in ur city (theres not) many of them wont show when you swap cause they will just choose the option "no"

thats just my opinion though

in my case with fake pics the profile was popular for first 2 days. after that it was one match per day or few days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back