Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beyonce Negroid trying to look white

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Ironic. She talks about racism nonstop.

Blonde hair goop, check. White wig, check. White bleaching, check. Nigger nose chopped off check.
Images 1
obviously just shat herself

Attachments

• gettyimages-117850404-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-117850404-612x612.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
ayo don't be disrespectin' queen beyonce

she must have used that fair and handsome skin product imported from curryland

still whiter than curries

Ethnic foids with dyed blonde hair make me cringe

As a child, she was mixed race. Now she's white.
Images 2

Idk she's kinda "white-passing"

Do white foids ever try to look African?

Wtf looks transracial

Shes actually bleached whiter than michael Jackson the freak pedo was
in fact it's the opposite michael denounced pedophilia in the elites that's why he was persecuted

We all already know.

Actually there was nothing more fun than poking fun at black stacys about it back in the daze. Ahh memories… :feelsLSD:

(All online of course, as too low T to actually spark shit or go anywhere near them in the flesh)

Toilets are all their own version of Blackpilled. Among toilets you get judged for how you look and they praise Stacy and shun a Becky. We never talk about the Alpha female and Beta female, but this is exactly how they operate. The more beautiful you are the higher your social status and ugly toilets are submissive to Stacy.

They also maintain their own racial hierarchy internally, which is why you see Feminists divide among races because as White toilets are objectively seen as more beautiful Black toilets know that they collectively lose.

Men are rarely racist and men don't maintain a racial hierarchy so to us men racism seems like an alien concept in most modern countries.

But toilets maintain a very strong racial hierarchy, this is why we mostly see toilets talk about race. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Toilets are all their own version of Blackpilled. Among toilets you get judged for how you look and they praise Stacy and shun a Becky. We never talk about the Alpha female and Beta female, but this is exactly how they operate. The more beautiful you are the higher your social status and ugly toilets are submissive to Stacy.

They also maintain their own racial hierarchy internally, which is why you see Feminists divide among races because as White toilets are objectively seen as more beautiful Black toilets know that they collectively lose.

Men are rarely racist and men don't maintain a racial hierarchy so to us men racism seems like an alien concept in most modern countries.

But toilets maintain a very strong racial hierarchy, this is why we mostly see toilets talk about race. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Pure African foids are the standard of beauty for all women

Is she even relevant now? I thought she was a part of late 2000s and early 2010's culture.

I hate it when Black people do that