Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of Your Enemies

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Hey brothers, you all need to see this video below. Some of you are highly aware and black pilled, so to some of you this may seem obvious or a review of sorts. There are a lot of antagonistic forces at play against us from the outside acting on us from many different directions, working towards making us the new boogeyman. Unfortunately, by my estimations, they are slowly succeeding. There are too many evil eyes watching through the crosshairs with evil intent, and they're investing a lot of manpower into this.

My parting advice to all you would be to stay vigilant, informed and educated as much as possible. To the brocels who LDAR all day and think this stuff doesn't affect them, you have enemies that you don't know exist. They see you as an enemy, even if you're neutral or apathetic towards them. They will paint you as a problem to be dealt with and use you to push an agenda. Be aware. It's over, but it's not finished.

May you all ascend, find peace, and may we meet in Incelhalla.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-cWbq1PoSw

Really scary shit, man. I will keep an eye out for them. Thanks.

A dream and a conspiracy.

Hey brothers, you all need to see this video below. Some of you are highly aware and black pilled, so to some of you this may seem obvious or a review of sorts. There are a lot of antagonistic forces at play against us from the outside acting on us from many different directions, working towards making us the new boogeyman. Unfortunately, by my estimations, they are slowly succeeding. There are too many evil eyes watching through the crosshairs with evil intent, and they're investing a lot of manpower into this.

My parting advice to all you would be to stay vigilant, informed and educated as much as possible. To the brocels who LDAR all day and think this stuff doesn't affect them, you have enemies that you don't know exist. They see you as an enemy, even if you're neutral or apathetic towards them. They will paint you as a problem to be dealt with and use you to push an agenda. Be aware. It's over, but it's not finished.

May you all ascend, find peace, and may we meet in Incelhalla.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-cWbq1PoSw

and in those countries even now there's people screaming about "neo-nazis" and "alt-righters", in 2020, while completely exonerating BLM, antifa, leftoids, and everyone actually destroying livelihoods and going out there and creating chaos

it's over

get some kind of bare minimum food/water stores to ride out the insanity

The only unsubvertable place left is china.

Life is my enemy

Chill bro, not much is going to happen to you or any of us. As you know, incels are socially invisible, so never out yourself as an incel, act normally and be inconspicuous and people won't give half of a shit about you.

That's why I put a bat in the reach of my arm when I sleep.

This explains so many recent events, its crazy. Interesting watch, thanks.
Of course he also talks about equalitee. I knew it.

Stupid laughter is quite annoying though.

Last edited:
Chill bro, not much is going to happen to you or any of us. As you know, incels are socially invisible, so never out yourself as an incel, act normally and be inconspicuous and people won't give half of a shit about you.
I am sorry but stop coping. Even if you don't out yourself as an incel, foids will do that for you, simply by scanning your facial features as well as your height.

I am already aware of this. Anyone who isn’t a fellow brocel is my enemy. They want us dead and sent to concentration camps. We gotta watch out:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Cope foids can detect incels if they have a sub8 face. Nobody is safe

Golly i ain't never feared my enemies before! Much kindness for the heads up brother.

He’s a KGB fraudster and a nobody. That’s not even blue pill.

This is the real deal...

The Ghost
14E1577D 1633 4210 9259 A117CDE01EFB