Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of infiltration by leftists and foids

Oh yeah their are so many blue piller's just get confidence bro fucking contra cunt is 1 of them she acknowledges the problem but give shit solution's
"SHE"

Just Kek at contrapenis

I am not sure you typical infiltrator knows Belarus exists. We don't like fags and trannirs here, btw.

I would not advise Doxxing an in-cel
Many of the are mentally unstable and have nothing to lose.
No Jobs, no friends, no nothing.

Don't you think it's worth investigating why so many incels are also jobless?

Possible explanations:

1. They are economic failures, therefore not attractive to females seeking provisioning for their future offspring.

2. They don't care to appeal to a female through their economic status. Or, rather, the sort of female they could attract by the betabux route is too beneath them. The incel has reached the conclusion that "the juice is not worth the squeeze" as the MGTOWs say.

3. The same qualities that lead them to fail with femoids (lack of decent looks, not being neuro-typical) also lead them to fail professionally.

Which is it?

Don't you think it's worth investigating why so many incels are also jobless?

Possible explanations:

1. They are economic failures, therefore not attractive to females seeking provisioning for their future offspring.

2. They don't care to appeal to a female through their economic status. Or, rather, the sort of female they could attract by the betabux route is too beneath them. The incel has reached the conclusion that "the juice is not worth the squeeze" as the MGTOWs say.

3. The same qualities that lead them to fail with femoids (lack of decent looks, not being neuro-typical) also lead them to fail professionally.

Which is it?

3, by far.

1. There exist incels from upper-middle-class backgrounds who experience a degree of social isolation far worse than their more attractive counterparts from lower socioeconomic classes. I am one of them.

2. It's unlikely that incels as a group have decided that there is no purpose in maintaining a stable career and income outside of caring for a femoid. Rent, student loans, and credit card bills still need to be paid. I rely on alcohol and other copes to get through the motions of life; surely a $0/year income won't support that lifestyle?

3. It's been well-documented in the psychological sciences that your attractiveness influences a professor's, or a potential employer implicit judgment of your ability. More attractive individuals have been constantly praised all their lives; which, in a society where confidence is often conflated with competence, has negative effects for unattractive individuals such as yours truly. Ugly individuals are effectively locked out of client-facing roles from the moment of their birth.

I'm convinced Evolution is true.
I'm convinced Global Warming is caused by mankind.
I'm convinced that all religions are delusional.
I'm convinced that people should have rights to their own bodies (Pro-Choice)
I'm convinced that the rich and powerful are pitting the lower classes against themselves.

By all modern definitions that makes me "left". So let's be more clear about who we incels are defending ourselves against here. It's not just left or right, it's the normies and PCs of both left and right.

Edit: I'm also pro-gun because I love death. I love abortion, the death penalty, suicide, etc., so I'm not entirely "left"

Last edited:
3, by far.

1. There exist incels from upper-middle-class backgrounds who experience a degree of social isolation far worse than their more attractive counterparts from lower socioeconomic classes. I am one of them.

2. It's unlikely that incels as a group have decided that there is no purpose in maintaining a stable career and income outside of caring for a femoid. Rent, student loans, and credit card bills still need to be paid. I rely on alcohol and other copes to get through the motions of life; surely a $0/year income won't support that lifestyle?

3. It's been well-documented in the psychological sciences that your attractiveness influences a professor's, or a potential employer implicit judgment of your ability. More attractive individuals have been constantly praised all their lives; which, in a society where confidence is often conflated with competence, has negative effects for unattractive individuals such as yours truly. Ugly individuals are effectively locked out of client-facing roles from the moment of their birth.

I'm so fucked.