Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of infiltration by leftists and foids

Otaku

Otaku

MGTOW Otaku
I heard some Public Radio cucks on the air yesterday bragging about how they are infiltrating our spaces (incel, MRM, MGTOW, Conservative, etc) and doxing us. Watch your backs gentlemen and step up security.

interesting :ha..feels:

Also beware infiltration by Stormfrontfaggots who want to use our rage for their own faggot purposes.

Just don't be a retard and give out your personal info theory
Jfl falling for the "send me a face pic bro and I'll tell you if it's over"

Just don't be a retard and give out your personal info theory
This is it. Protect yourself everywhere on the internet. "Infiltrating" shouldn't mean shit. This place is not a secret, let them come and stare the blackpill in the face.

Whats the radio show called? I also want a link to their website and shit like that. Also just don't give out personal information on the internet, its just common sense.

Im scared man :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

make sure you never give out your name

they are going into incel facebook groups and doxing the people in them.

I nazi leftist, is that ok?

some conservative radio host called Alex Jones a leftist because he doesn't agree with the Bush.
May be am ambidextrous, both right and left?
So many meaningless labels.

some conservative radio host called Alex Jones a leftist because he doesn't agree with the Bush.
May be am ambidextrous, both right and left?
So many meaningless labels.
Left and right have lost meaning, if they ever had any in the first place. It's the globalist ruling power (and their loyal cucks) versus everyone else (who are too busy fighting amongst themselves over bullshit).

Left and right have lost meaning, if they ever had any in the first place. It's the globalist ruling power (and their loyal cucks) versus everyone else (who are too busy fighting amongst themselves over bullshit).
It’s all divide and conquer and the only people that realize it are subhumans like us that have no power to change anything.

I live in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, EE. UU.

I heard some Public Radio cucks on the air yesterday bragging about how they are infiltrating our spaces (incel, MRM, MGTOW, Conservative, etc) and doxing us. Watch your backs gentlemen and step up security.

Is there a place where I could listen to what the cucks said exactly?

Doxxing an incel is like bragging about kicking a retard for crying. To absorb any pride from doxxing an incel is such cowardly, low-hanging fruit, you seriously need therapy if you have a compulsion to do this. And I say that, because normies and cucks should know better, and therapy actually might work on them since they believe in such things.

If you do get doxxed it's not the end of the world. Who the fuck cares?? There's a sex offender database full of people that committed ACTUAL crimes. Every day there's some random left wing celebrity or politician gets exposed to be an ACTUAL predator. No normie is keeping tabs on incels. We are incels, we have nothing to lose. If anything, you can lie to yourself that at least you can relish in infamy, but really, the only two infamous incels have commited actual crimes: ER and AM.

Oh yeah their are so many blue piller's just get confidence bro fucking contra cunt is 1 of them she acknowledges the problem but give shit solution's

I'm never gonna be doxxed, my internet presence is limited solely to this place and anonymous imageboards. There are exactly 0 pictures of me online. Good luck, you fucking commie faggots.

IT cunts showing up at your house may be a way to go ER and get away with it.

Politicopers always infiltrate communities to spread their lies, as usual.

I think that commies should come here to balance the excess of alt-tards and tradcucks.

Cucks banned on sight. They can't hide their cuckness for long

Also beware infiltration by Stormfrontfaggots who want to use our rage for their own faJfl falling for the "send me a face pic bro and I'll tell you if it's over"
Actually don't send your picture to people. Even if it is someone you trust it's best not to have any pictures of yourself online.

make sure you never give out your name

they are going into incel facebook groups and doxing the people in them.
JFL if you use kikebook as an incel.

do everyone a favor and push the button
Resultado de imagen de donald trump angry face button
done
Resultado de imagen de nuclearbutton

let them lost their time

Public humiliation and shunning us isn't enough, cucks and foids will ruin your life for being born ugly.

they dox by fishing for searchable info on you and looking you up.

lmao am I gonna see some db breach on here or some shit? or are the "doxxers" harmless faggots

This is it. Protect yourself everywhere on the internet. "Infiltrating" shouldn't mean shit. This place is not a secret, let them come and stare the blackpill in the face.
Actually don't send your picture to people. Even if it is someone you trust it's best not to have any pictures of yourself online.

how do they doxx?
Data mining, trying to build a profile from what you say here.
Also being friendly with you and hoping you'd send pictures and other personal information.

1. Keep track of who you give your info to.
2. Don't be too promiscuous with giving out your info online.
Also being friendly with you and hoping you'd send pictures and other personal information.

Yes that also.

You have to be very low IQ to give your pics and personal information to someone here. I don't even have pics of me on the internet.

Doxxing is against the rules even on reddit. Why are these asshiles getting of to ruining peoples lives for saying things that trigger them

Jfl falling for the "send me a face pic bro and I'll tell you if it's over"
Face recognition systems don't work if you have no social media at all. Truecels and nosociallifecels can't really be doxed.

There is no shame in being outed as an "incel" in the age of widely promoted degeneracy. The people shaming you have no ground to stand on. This, by the way, is why people of a conservative bent have struck me as more compassionate to incels.

The same people who promote open homosexuality and men deluding themselves that they can become women through surgery and sartorial/behavioral mimicry (something that is not unrelated to the incel phenomenon, by the way*) are in no position to shame us given what they promote. Yes, the zeitgeist is with them right now but at the same time they're afraid that our perspective is compelling and in the future stands to win over more men which it likely will.

*average or sub-average male can't find love/belonging ---> becomes convinced he can attain these things by turning himself into a member of the sex that is more loved and cared for (transexuals are 99% male to female.)

Hello, my name is Chad. I dont get pussy.
i live in virgin street No: 69, Its over apartment.

@Che_Guevara he is one of them, such a poor try

I'm not bro, i don't even use reddit
Where is your thread "bro" where you asked if we are terrorist? Oh it got flushed down the toilett and you know why? Because it was full of shit like you.

where you asked if we are terrorist?
I didn't asked this, i asked "would you join a terrorist incel group to save the west" and i agree it was a dumb thread, also I'm a moderator of another incel forum, how i would be a foid?

Last edited:
I didn't asked this, i asked "would you join a terrorist incel group to save the west" and i agree it was a dumb thread, also I'm a moderator of another incel forum, how i would be a foid?
And which incel-forum shoud that be?

I would not advise Doxxing an in-cel
Many of the are mentally unstable and have nothing to lose.
No Jobs, no friends, no nothing.
How would doxxing an In-cel harm him?

Last edited: