Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of dehydration

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
If you're rotting make sure to drink water constantly especially in summer. You might not feel thirsty due to rotting and no activity, but your body is still dehydrated as fuck. Dehydration can make you feel really shitty and lethargic with sharp headaches and you might never notice that the issue is just your body begging for water

In other words, just drink water bro, it worked for me

portrait-of-a-handsome-man-in-headphones-drinking-water-isolated-on-F153BF.jpg

Good advice
Just two days ago I was rotting in bed just masturbating all day for hours. I kept taking naps on/off. I didn't want to get up. I didn't even want to get up to charge my phone. I was so lethargic and sweating.

After several hours I got up to pee and then drank some water then laid back down in bed. After about 30 minutes I felt 100% better and had energy and got up and took a shower. I think I was dehydrated but didn't know it.

good advice probably

good advice probably
h
If you're rotting make sure to drink water constantly especially in summer. You might not feel thirsty due to rotting and no activity, but your body is still dehydrated as fuck. Dehydration can make you feel really shitty and lethargic with sharp headaches and you might never notice that the issue is just your body begging for water

In other words, just drink water bro, it worked for me

portrait-of-a-handsome-man-in-headphones-drinking-water-isolated-on-F153BF.jpg
aving proper salts(potassium/magnesium/sodium) levels is also important in some cases

i'm drinking water, i wake up and boom, water

feels good when you chug a whole glass of water tbh.

this is what I drink to quench my thirst and hydrate myself, a liter of V in the morning and I’m all good to go

better die of dehydration than drink that poisonous hormones ridden bottled water