Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beware, mofos: women who message you to help them with something

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 15m
There's a girl on my app who is messaging me. I know her irl too, and she didn't even talk to me one night when I was in that place. And now she asks me to help her with some kind of project.

I'm gonna ask for fb bcs I wanna inspect her profile and see if she still has a boyfriend (as I remember last time). If she has, I'm gonna ghost her.

A woman who loves you/likes you doesn't text you to help her, aka be her crutch.

A

Animecel2D

★★★★★
377d 2h 54m
No female has texted me before to help her with something

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
Do you go to school together, if so it's probably about homework or something.

Maybe she wants you to help her get with another guy, as depressing as that sounds.

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Recruit
★★
5d 17h 15m
copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 15m
the virgin shepherd said:
Do you go to school together, if so it's probably about homework or something.

Maybe she wants you to help her get with another guy, as depressing as that sounds.
No! Not at school at all, we just know each other from party places and we discussed that we know technology. But last time she had a boyfriend and I'm not interested to help someone who has a bf. And no, I'm not chad just because a foid talked to me.

I'm just curious to see if she has or not, and if she has, sayonara.

AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★★★★
22d 3h 0m
help her, after that find an opportunity to grasp her hand, if she doesn't appear repulsed, then hug her, if not been resisted, kiss her and throw her into bed

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 15m
AllanKing said:
help her, after that find an opportunity to grasp her hand, if she doesn't appear repulsed, then hug her, if not been resisted, kiss her and throw her into bed
Last saturday she didn't even come to me to say hello, why should I put effort for a foid? Small gestures matter, but I'm tired to act good for people who don't give a fuck.

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
★★★
23d 34m
I've never had a girls number. I haven't had a phone for 2 years since I smashed it and became a NEET. Fuck society! Also never give women pens, they will always lose them.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
copecel2 said:
No! Not at school at all, we just know each other from party places and we discussed that we know technology. But last time she had a boyfriend and I'm not interested to help someone who has a bf. And no, I'm not chad just because a foid talked to me.

I'm just curious to see if she has or not, and if she has, sayonara.
:feelshehe: Hmmm, "party places" how quant.

Normie problems, are you even a virgin?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
117d 19h 32m
copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 15m
the virgin shepherd said:
:feelshehe: Hmmm, "party places" how quant.

Normie problems, are you even a virgin?

Never fucked, never kissed, some girls told me i am ugly af, so that's why I'm resentful
Aight, so I checked her fb and she says she's single. The chick doesn't look bad, she's fit tho. But my fear is that I'm going to help her and it would all be in vain.

That's why I'm reluctant.

Last edited:
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 6h 50m
Animecel2D said:
No female has texted me before to help her with something

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
137d 19h 56m
It’s annoying when women use men and give them sod all in return.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
34d 46m
copecel2 said:
Last saturday she didn't even come to me to say hello, why should I put effort for a foid?
Basically this. Foids tried to use me like that in college. All witty and wejcoming before I help them, and then they get cold and annoying. Never again.

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 15m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Basically this. Foids tried to use me like that in college. All witty and wejcoming before I help them, and then they get cold and annoying. Never again.
I would refuse them straight to their faces.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8