Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Beware if suicidal) This is what Chad experiences on a daily basis. Can you relate?

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
D90EDAD2 0587 4809 B826 1EB1AD6D8DD9

Have you ever come close to receiving even a fraction of this kind of validation from a woman? I only match with single mother landwhales on tinder who don't even respond, let alone a girl who texts first.

i only get asked to give them homework jfl

I dont use dating apps, its wasting time.

these clickbait titles - fuck yourself

lol the best validation is experienced IRL, not through text. Also what does she look like?

Last edited:
A gigachad friend told me that he is tired to be looked on as a piece of sexy meat. He is genuinely sad because of this.

I wish I was tall.

A gigachad friend told me that he is tired to be looked on as a piece of sexy meat. He is genuinely sad because of this.
Poor chad he has it hard :soy:

What a poor boy. I feel sorry for him. :feelswhat:

"its clearly your personality, yes, that is why you arent receiving these messages :)"

these clickbait titles - fuck yourself

Mogs me, I'm too high inhib to even make a tinder profile. I know I will receive 0 matches so I don't even consider it as an option.

Nobody here knows, let alone is friends with Gigachads. I've noticed that to most people here a Chad is just a 6'0 white guy that isn't deformed. So that guy's "Gigachad" friend is probably just a 6'2 white guy with a bit of a jawline or something.

Mogs me, I'm too high inhib to even make a tinder profile. I know I will receive 0 matches so I don't even consider it as an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back