Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beware: Finasteride ruined my life

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Several years ago I noticed some hair thinning. I was recently fully blackpilled and soo angry about being an almost 30 year old virgin.
I took some finasteride for about a week then forgot to take more.
I was applying minoxodil too.
The week after I tried some fin again and that was the moment my life reached the point of no return mentally speaking and sexually.

That's when I crashed. My dick shrink and could not sleep for 2 days. It felt as though something went wrong in my brain, sweating and stessing my adrenal glands.

It's been about 3 years since I took it. It gave me permeant sexual sides, brain fog, anhedonia, coordination issues, nuked memory.
All I feel is anguish all the time.
This is the dreaded post finasteride syndrome. Its speculated to be an epigenetic fuck up of the central nervous system.

Never take fin, ssris, or antipsychotics.

Did it at least prevent balding

Did it at least prevent balding
No it made it worse, judging by a customer that made fun of my bald spot back when I was working.
I don't actually check anymore myself, since it's a reminder that I ruined my health over what foids prefer.

No it made it worse, judging by a customer that made fun of my bald spot back when I was working.
I don't actually check anymore myself, since it's a reminder that I ruined my health over what foids prefer.
Incels can't win

Just shave it all and get on TRT. You will feel great boyo.

Book a ticket to Turkey & get a hair transplant.

I've heard lots of horror stories about fin. Personally I would rather just lose my hair than risk trying that stuff. I already just buzz all my hair off anyway, so it doesn't matter much to me if I start thinning or receding

It’s the first time when I hate pfs sufferers more than tressless users

Even tho this user is an idiot. Don’t take fin unless you know all about hormones and able to do trt

Several years ago I noticed some hair thinning. I was recently fully blackpilled and soo angry about being an almost 30 year old virgin.
The week after I tried some fin again and that was the moment my life reached the point of no return mentally speaking and sexually.

That's when I crashed. My dick shrink and could not sleep for 2 days. It felt as though something went wrong in my brain, sweating and stessing my adrenal glands.

It's been about 3 years since I took it. It gave me permeant sexual sides, brain fog, anhedonia, coordination issues, nuked memory.
This is the dreaded post finasteride syndrome. Its speculated to be an epigenetic fuck up of the central nervous system.

I took finasteride for a week and I felt that my penis shrinked and my boobs were hotter.
I immediately put that shit into trash. I prefer to have norwood 9000 than be a fucking tranny (finasteride is number 1 preparation for transitions) with cancer ( it can cause boobs cancer its written in the description).

It was like 3 years ago. I dont know anymore if my dick got to normal or I just kinda got used to it.

Last edited:
I took finasteride for a week and I felt that my penis shrinked and my boobs were hotter.
I immediately put that shit into trash. I prefer to have norwood 9000 than be a fucking tranny with cancer (yea it can cause boobs cancer its said in the literal description).

It was like 3 years ago. I dont know anymore if my dick got to normal or I just kinda got used to it.
How often do you fap

>balding
>uses fin to try to grow hair
>it fucks everything up

BALDCELS have NO BREAK.
Hell.

Fuck you nigga I didn’t say anything of it . You deserve your suffering dumbass
Based. This Op sounds like a larping faggot. Why is he getting so angry at someone trying to help him out.

useless without test base

No idea finasteride came with all this bullshit. The way people just casually recommend it makes it seem like some vitamin pills you take with 0 side effects

I immediately put that shit into trash. I prefer to have norwood 9000 than be a fucking tranny (finasteride is number 1 preparation for transitions) with cancer ( it can cause boobs cancer its written in the description).

Big no no.

Before I got prescribed Fin, I was told by multiple people on it that people with Low-T should never be on it. Nuking 70% of DHT which in essence for the modern soy male in their 20's/30's is like forcing yourself to have the testerone levels of a 90 year old male.

Fin should only be used with men with extremely high DHT levels(myself) and who are balding(myself). Since I have family history of prostate cancer with the men in my family by age of 50, the doctor easily prescribed it to me, and I feel great. My prostate doesn't act up, my erections are stronger, and I have way less sebum sweat on my hair.

Didn't post this to shame op, but to explain to the lurkers that people need to stop telling every man to get on DHT suppressing medications as the standard for hair loss. Most men need to raise their T first and get their blood checked or they will suffer like OP did. Fucking with DHT is serious stuff and unfortunately the fin/dut e-crowd don't tell people this. Anybody who wants to suppress DHT without nuking it by 70%+/95%+(Fin/Dut), just get some saw palmetto supplements and try it for a month. If you can handle Saw Palmetto without side effects, get the prescription, if not, you can easily stop the saw palmetto and restore the DHT.

I make my finestride into a topical solution. Youre supposed to only apply 1 ml, but sometimes I apply 4 ml

Maybe its what has caused my anxiety

Before I got prescribed Fin, I was told by multiple people on it that people with Low-T should never be on it. Nuking 70% of DHT which in essence for the modern soy male in their 20's/30's is like forcing yourself to have the testerone levels of a 90 year old male.

Fin should only be used with men with extremely high DHT levels(myself) and who are balding(myself). Since I have family history of prostate cancer with the men in my family by age of 50, the doctor easily prescribed it to me, and I feel great. My prostate doesn't act up, my erections are stronger, and I have way less sebum sweat on my hair.

Didn't post this to shame op, but to explain to the lurkers that people need to stop telling every man to get on DHT suppressing medications as the standard for hair loss. Most men need to raise their T first and get their blood checked or they will suffer like OP did. Fucking with DHT is serious stuff and unfortunately the fin/dut e-crowd don't tell people this. Anybody who wants to suppress DHT without nuking it by 70%+/95%+(Fin/Dut), just get some saw palmetto supplements and try it for a month. If you can handle Saw Palmetto without side effects, get the prescription, if not, you can easily stop the saw palmetto and restore the DHT.
I have heard of saw and lions mane causing the same thing on the propecia help forums. Some peoples receptors will be broken based on their genetics.
I make my finestride into a topical solution. Youre supposed to only apply 1 ml, but sometimes I apply 4 ml

Maybe its what has caused my anxiety
Probably, fin inhibits neurosteroids and passes the blood brain barrier.

Rarely, Im 33 I dont have such sexual drive anymore. I could EASLY do no fap for entire year.
But in last 2-3 months my libido got better.
Will you ever take trt?

i'm never gonna take that dick killing shit (even though i will never get to use it) the moment I start to bald is the moment i will start to buy the cheapest shotgun with a single shell

Fuck you nigga I didn’t say anything of it . You deserve your suffering dumbass
Yeah I agree with you. What's up with these retards who instantly shut down a person who believes they have a solution to their problems.

Most likely OP's problem is hormonal. Why is nigger OP crying when he's told to do some bloodwork to check those hormones? At least he has a fitting username.

Yeah I agree with you. What's up with these retards who instantly shut down a person who believes they have a solution to their problems.

Most likely OP's problem is hormonal. Why is nigger OP crying when he's told to do some bloodwork to check those hormones? At least he has a fitting username.
Don't put words in my mouth dumbass.
This cunt said he has a cure for something organizations have raised 100s of thousands of dollars for. He claims to have the cure then he should state it. Don't play games in my dms saying "what have you tried" and "I asked first"
Dumbass. Retard.

Inly way you can fight ur shitty genes if by hair transplantmaxxing i did all of this fin mix i was constantly on tresless coping so my hair can go back to its original form but no unfortunately after a year i saw zero changes and now i just accept it and buzz if

Blocking this twat that's saying he has a cure in my dms
Diet, stress, vitamin deficiencies don't cause permanent male pattern hair loss, these people are copers, genetic subhumanity causes it.

Theres fucking crackhead bums out there injecting all sorts of shit into their veins, eat garbage and they still have full heads of hair.