Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bevis & Butthead roast what my mom was like

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★
How my biological mother never ended up in teen mom is amazing. She has multiple run in's with CPS. She treated my grandma horribly. Was pregant with me at 17. Extremly impulsive, dated men she knew were beating me but stayed with them because she was a whore. Either way this video reminds me of my biological mom.

View: https://youtu.be/dMQkg1HGCZc?si=q5C1Wfg_v-jYYi9-

How my biological mother never ended up in teen mom is amazing. She has multiple run in's with CPS. She treated my grandma horribly. Was pregant with me at 17. Extremly impulsive, dated men she knew were beating me but stayed with them because she was a whore. Either way this video reminds me of my biological mom.
Damn wtf have u met you father

Damn wtf have u met you father
I spent 5 years living with him in va. Thing is though he is a brad. Kinda skinny but not chad stength. 3 kids from 3 different moms. Never voilent but get annoyed when I act dumb. Also he is lazy for a dad but he still is a father to me.

I spent 5 years living with him in va. Thing is though he is a brad. Kinda skinny but not chad stength. 3 kids from 3 different moms. Never voilent but get annoyed when I act dumb. Also he is lazy for a dad but he still is a father to me.
My dad has 6 kids from 4 different moms.

Fat nurses putting her down was cringe AF