Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Betty White finally dies, weeks short of her 100th birthday.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

The one who was supposed to outlive us all, a death like this required some outstanding evidence. But according to her agent and longtime friend Jeff Witjas, she is no more.

We lost Grichka and Betty White just as the sun set on this year. It really intrigues the mind what shape 2022 will take.

We lost Grichka and Betty White just as the sun set on this year. It really intrigues the mind what shape 2022 will take.
because a 100-year old foid died?
what's so intriguing about it?

because a 100-year old foid died?
what's so intriguing about it?

I don't think you understand, she was too old to die. She was one of those mainstays that people were dreading the passing of.

You should know who is next. :feelsLightsaber:

Dang!

I just lost $100!

My bet was 101...:feelsLSD:

The cover People Magazine intended to publish before today's news. "Madam President" vibes.

EDIT: My mistake, they already pubished this on the 29th.

Last edited:
What a tragedy.

That's brutal cuz I'm about to be 100 too

100k that is :hax:

Jfl I’ve been waiting for this bitch to die since I was 14. I would feel bad, but she lived a long life, good on her.

Betty White's death is a sobering reminder of human mortality. If some random nobody lived to 99, most people would say "Well that's very good innings, that person should be glad they lived that long."

But for Betty White to live to 99 and no further? That's like "Well there it is. The limits of humanity. If Betty White dies at 99, that's when we all die."

It would be unfair to call her 99 rather than 100. Technically 100 years ago she would have been an 8 month fetus. I believe we should really count age by conception, apparently that is what they do in Korea.

It's interesting to note that foids on average outlive most men, sad but true, one of nature's jokes on us all.

Still, the world to come I sometimes wonder if the dead are the lucky ones, for very soon the living shall envy the dead for all the horrors that await us all. :feelsdevil::yes:

pierce her heart with an ash stake and cut off her head just to be sure

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

♫Ding dong♫, the bitch is dead.

Which old bitch?

The stupid bitch!

♫Ding dong♫, the stupid bitch is dead! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
It's interesting to note that foids on average outlive most men, sad but true, one of nature's jokes on us all.

Still, the world to come I sometimes wonder if the dead are the lucky ones, for very soon the living shall envy the dead for all the horrors that await us all. :feelsdevil::yes:
The dead are always the lucky ones my friend. They dont have to bare witness to the impending doom of us all
the queen, also a surprisingly tame thread, about a foid who mogs us all by being a centenarian
shes certainly next. i think i read that she was in some 2 week quarentine or something recently because some health complications. 3 months is my guess

the queen, also a surprisingly tame thread, about a foid who mogs us all by being a centenarian

Also a big one.

Elizabeth is only 95 though. So here's the thing. If Betty White healthmogs the finest medicine in the Commonwealth by outliving the Queen? That's gonna be a talking point. Because how does it happen? Is Royal healthcare lacking? Because there's so much talk about how the Royal Family is given too much for what is essentially just being a celebrity family. Like maybe even the monarchy should be abolished entirely. But there's royals people hate, and royals people love. Elizabeth is a royal people love. Her living is tied directly to national pride. So if she dies, the monarchy can say to those anti-monarchists who kept a soft spot for people like Elizabeth or William "See what your cold feet have done? To think you were considering giving us less money. See now the great need for it? If anything we must back the Crown more than ever. The Queen is dead and she could not even outlive this civilian. We need to fix that."

Also? White is a vegetarian or vegan or something. And is with PETA. Hypocrisy of normies once again, they hate PETA but love Betty and refuse to explain or elaborate. So if White lives to 99 and the Queen doesn't? PETA can now be like "This is why you don't eat. This is why you obey PETA. Our Betty outlived their Betty. God is obviously punishing you all for not listening to us."

The dead are always the lucky ones my friend. They dont have to bare witness to the impending doom of us all

shes certainly next. i think i read that she was in some 2 week quarentine or something recently because some health complications. 3 months is my guess
Exactly. :feelsokman::yes:

Also a big one.

Elizabeth is only 95 though. So here's the thing. If Betty White healthmogs the finest medicine in the Commonwealth by outliving the Queen? That's gonna be a talking point. Because how does it happen? Is Royal healthcare lacking? Because there's so much talk about how the Royal Family is given too much for what is essentially just being a celebrity family. Like maybe even the monarchy should be abolished entirely. But there's royals people hate, and royals people love. Elizabeth is a royal people love. Her living is tied directly to national pride. So if she dies, the monarchy can say to those anti-monarchists who kept a soft spot for people like Elizabeth or William "See what your cold feet have done? To think you were considering giving us less money. See now the great need for it? If anything we must back the Crown more than ever. The Queen is dead and she could not even outlive this civilian. We need to fix that."

Also? White is a vegetarian or vegan or something. And is with PETA. Hypocrisy of normies once again, they hate PETA but love Betty and refuse to explain or elaborate. So if White lives to 99 and the Queen doesn't? PETA can now be like "This is why you don't eat. This is why you obey PETA. Our Betty outlived their Betty. God is obviously punishing you all for not listening to us."
Simple. Everything is random, you just look too much into immortal demons. But I guess it's understandable why you do it?
"Long liiiiieeeeeev the queen":feels:

Sorry brisish people the queen has been voted off total drama earth

Wasn’t even from Covid, what a lame ass “virus”

Wasn’t even from Covid, what a lame ass “virus”
and yet there are still certain people on this forum that hype this virus like it's something super duper deadly.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

♫Ding dong♫, the bitch is dead.

Which old bitch?

The stupid bitch!

♫Ding dong♫, the stupid bitch is dead! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
She was woke even in the 60s so no sympathy from me

Bet the old bitch was wishin she could suck on one more nigger cock before passing
glad she died. Was funny AF i was just seeing an ad for her at my theater for anmovie/online party/idk for her 100 years. I was thinking, “bitch aint dead yet?” Then come here to read this. Glorious news:feelsohh:

She used her vajeen and tits to play sexed up roles.

Was she Jewish?