Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Better incel than cuck is oversimplified

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What is left out is the hotness of the foid. Obviously it’s better to be incel than cucked by a 3 or 4. But if I had an 8/10 I would be willing to put up with a lot more bs, and so would you.

No 8/10 female is on a betabux relationship unless the guy is a billionaire.
You do realise that Chad's eventually settle down too and marry stacies right?

Yeah definitely

Stacies don't fuck cucks only Chads

People have various definitions for being a cuck here, if it meant that I could get a 4/10 girl to be my girlfriend at the cost of tolerating her bs, and spending time and effort on her, I would, I don't believe it's cucked in any way, as long as the said female is loyal, it's the price we have to pay as ugly men, if I had that option I would not be complaining at all, but even that has been taken away from me
What is left out is the hotness of the foid. Obviously it’s better to be incel than cucked by a 3 or 4. But if I had an 8/10 I would be willing to put up with a lot more bs, and so would you.

If I personally believe this, if she is a high quality woman, it would be tolerable. But that is very rare and difficult.
Also:
No 8/10 female is on a betabux relationship unless the guy is a billionaire.
You do realise that Chad's eventually settle down too and marry stacies right?

Nope, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck is absolute

Will never betabuxx

It's an incel cope.

If you see a guy you think is ugly, but he's with some hot girl, it's retarded to think that relationship is somehow disadvantageous for him.
Why can't you just accept that your opinion on some guy's attractiveness is worthless?

The foid could be Beyoncé I don’t give a fuck I’m not being a cuck. Soy post tbhtbh