Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

better diet to get bulk?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm going to the gym, but i think my gains are garbage, because of my diet not being quite shit, i know there are some gymcells here, so i wanted you guys to give me some tips to gymcels, so we can together as brothers slay the soycucks.

You don't gain muscles while dieting. You need to bulk first and after that you can start with a diet.

You don't gain muscles while dieting. You need to bulk first and after that you can start with a diet.
i mean't, what i should eat, and what i should eat, to get bulkier, like more protein and less whatever

Try semen
@fukmylyf

it's all genetic i've been trying to bulk up for years but have hardly any success

"just eat more protein br0" "just eat more food br0" "just lift brahhh" it's all a fucking scam if ur genetics suck

it's all genetic i've been trying to bulk up for years but have hardly any success

"just eat more protein br0" "just eat more food br0" "just lift brahhh" it's all a fucking scam if ur genetics suck
nah, this all genetic is cope, for or shit upbring

0.8-1.2g of protein per pound of body weight.

15-20% of calories from fat

Remainder from carbs

200-300 calories above TDEE

Optional (but recommended) at least 4 servings of vegetables a day, multivitamin, omega 3 and 6 supplement.

Good bulking foods include oatmeal, lentils, beans, potatoes, and whole wheat bread.

If you're a hardgainer with a small appetite, you may have to eat more fat.

Wanna bloatmaxx buddyboyo?
Just dont be @Blacktarpill

Remainder from carbs

Optional (but recommended) at least 4 servings of vegetables a day, multivitamin, omega 3 and 6 supplement.

Good bulking foods include oatmeal, lentils, beans, potatoes, and whole wheat bread.

high iq

Remainder from carbs

This. He took my words. OP listen to this, spot on advice. Ignore anyone else.

It is over for skinnycels

:chad:Just drink a gallon of milk a day and do ss bro

I would say buy power to make shakes but they taste like shit