Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Better Call Saul chat now it is over (spoilers!!)

What did you think of Better Call Saul, overall?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Yeah erm... I thought it was alright, the last season. I was sort of thinking that I think I would give seasons 1-4 8/10, season 5 9/10 and season 6 7/10.

I know that sounds harsh but I just wasn't super keen on this last season but it had its moments. For example Waterworks was an amazing episode.

Just wondered what you guys thought! :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

It was ok but I don't really like the actor that plays kim. Bob odenkirk did some great acting though

It was ok but I don't really like the actor that plays kim. Bob odenkirk did some great acting though

Yeah me neither, lol. Or at least I didn't really like the way Kim was portrayed. Like... she looks so uptight all the time as if she always having an internal panic attack. I find her quite stressful to watch on the show! It kind of takes attention away from the scenes because it's so dramatic!

Her arc was a bit strange. Straight-laced to rebellious to straight-laced, lol. Not too bad but just a bit odd and didn't feel totally natural/believable to me. It wasn't too bad though.

Dissapointing ending, Saul got himself in prison for life because he wanted to make things right with Kim :feelskek:

Did walt and jesse end up appearing?

Dissapointing ending, Saul got himself in prison for life because he wanted to make things right with Kim :feelskek:

Yeah I know - crazy! It's not like she was even innocent herself.

I think it's true though that women typically don't have to worry about the consequences of their actions so much as there's usually at least one guy trying to protect them from them.

Did walt and jesse end up appearing?

Yeah there were quite a few scenes where major Breaking Bad characters returned.

Some were better than others though!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back