Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Better a whore who tells the truth than a lying "angel"

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240808 212645 1

Any bitch who looks at this guy and has the courage to say that he's not ugly or that he's even handsome has the greatest contempt in the world from me.

IT IS BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO FIND THIS SUB-HUMAN NOT UGLY, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS LYING

Lying to someone is one of the cruelest things there is, it is a recipe for disappointment and disappointment is the biggest suicide factory.

Whenever you lie to this guy that his appearance is normal, you are creating in him a false hope that in the reality of the world will be completely destroyed, and it will hurt a lot

It's easy to say things, especially on the internet, but in life we all know that all women would reject him and even worse, despise him for no reason.

Same shit, different smell

They're still both satanic

This is true.

I hate foids who lie to us and tell us we look good. Why do they want us to continue suffering? If I look good, would you care to explain why you're not sleeping with me?

Inb4 It takes your thread and say they find him cute

who cares all foids are the same

and that guy would be a normie in india, if people like him didn't have sex then the indian population wouldn't be nearly as high

plus the OP is literally 6'3, foids who tell him he looks good aren't being dishonest they think he's attractive because he's literally a tallfag

This is true.

I hate foids who lie to us and tell us we look good. Why do they want us to continue suffering? If I look good, would you care to explain why you're not sleeping with me?
Yep. If we were attractive enough, a woman would date us instead of spewing empty platitudes

plus the OP is literally 6'3, foids who tell him he looks good aren't being dishonest they think he's attractive because he's literally a tallfag
Another tallfag. Such a shame when you find out a certain .is user is "one of those people".

Better a whore who doesn't say shit from her gaping hole.

Looks being subjective is one of the biggest lies ever told.

Another tallfag. Such a shame when you find out a certain .is user is "one of those people".
ik there's tons of them joining recently

probably OP made this thread bc a foid said he was a goodlooking tallfag, and he wanted to vent abt how he's totally a 6'3 truecel

No one has ever said that to me in my life

ik there's tons of them joining recently

probably OP made this thread bc a foid said he was a goodlooking tallfag, and he wanted to vent abt how he's totally a 6'3 truecel
You are right. This must be some form of projection.