Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Betrayal in the run-up to the celebrations

• Thread starter Deleted member 38073
  • Start date
Deleted member 38073

Deleted member 38073

Unloved No hate No anger
-
My female cousin invites her other male cousin to her New Year's party but not me . . . Yet I thought we were friends after all this time together . . . The locally undesired autistic outcast can go fuck himself as usual. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Have you and her been talking? Do you live just nearby or would you have to travel to her place for the party? Do you have any means to contact her besides through your parents? Maybe she thinks you're unavailable or is having trouble contacting you.

Allow me to empathize once again:

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female half-cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

She also kicked our seven-year-old cousin in the abdomen due to frustration.

BPD and bipolar are the given excuses.

Last edited:
Have you and her been talking? Do you live just nearby or would you have to travel to her place for the party? Do you have any means to contact her besides through your parents? Maybe she thinks you're unavailable or is having trouble contacting you.

I currently have no problem getting to her place where the party will be held. She did intentionally push me away so that it was planned I spend New Years Eve with her mother. I did not insist.

Last edited:
Allow me to empathize once again:

She also kicked our seven-year-old cousin in the abdomen due to frustration.

BPD and bipolar are the given excuses.

I feel you :cryfeels:

Give the stats on the other cousin and yours :feelsohh:

Dominant and submissive:

Main qimg 9650d25ad34f00a2c4b7f8d0401a0ff8 c

My eldest cousin is comparable to DB's "Kale": She is somewhat timid, mentally-stunted, and prone to violent outbursts due to poor emotional regulation(Crying ---> Physical Violence). Her clinical diagnoses are BPD and BD. Our relatives enable her at every opportunity.

The younger sister is Caulifla: Somewhat arrogant and superficial.

Give the stats on the other cousin and yours :feelsohh:

Physically I would say I'm 3-4 / 10, not Chad's body but good, the problem is my face and my voice. I would say my other cousin is normie.