Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Betas make better stock traders. CHAD BTFO

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
https://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2018/02/daily-chart-13

20180224_WOC323.png

We're meant to be managing hedgefunds and moneycoping. We'll buy all the pussy we can carry

Fucking hell I clicked on here expecting a minor difference. What the fuck is going on??

i refuse to settle for a betabux lifestyle.

remember kids: betabux = glorified prostitute.

becoming a stock trader is incredibly difficult. if your unattractive your more likely to achieved it based on merit.

Chad lives like a kid getting candy and money just because yes. we have to work

Chad doesn't need to run hedgefunds. He gets comfy modelling jobs.

Well of course betas are better at trading stocks, they are less likely to react to changes in the stock market in an emotional manner.

Chads to busy trading sluts with his friends to worry about money.

Wow! That's crazy- I wouldn't have expected that.

top kek. Yes, moneycoping and becoming betabux is all we can do. I'd still switch my spot with Chad, as only Chad receives true love and affection.

We’re not betas...we’re omegas.

Well of course betas are better at trading stocks, they are less likely to react to changes in the stock market in an emotional manner.
"Chad is so confident and stoic" BULLSHIT Chad's rage all the time, but nobody cares. You're right though, the stock market is the one area where it pays off to be "stable and think things through". Fucking hate when normies say that.

We’re not betas...we’re omegas.
Very true. Betas workcel and whiteknight, we rot in the basement.

fWHR doesn't even matter that much as long as your face is symmetrical, you have good eyes and a good lower third.

high paying finance jobs are only available to attractive men

think American psycho

MV5BNjc3Njc2NzM3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI0NzU5MTE@._V1_.jpg

classic

Gotta measure my fwhr but I believe it's high. God damit.