Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betacuck Gets Gaslighted By Reddit Soys After His GF Is Revealed to Have Had a Threesome With Chad

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/wj1eu2/dating_spaces_gaslight_the_absolutely_living_shit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Beta buxx, chad fucks. :blackpill::lul:

Get over yourself. You’re not dating the college girl that got hammered and frisky at a frat party. You’re dating the adult woman she’s become. People change, it’s part of growing up.
Please dump her because she deserves someone with the emotional maturity to think beyond themselves and at this point you cannot. You should probably work on that.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

However when we started dating, she wouldn’t even kiss me for like a month, and she wanted to wait for 3 months of dating before we even had sex for the first time.
caged

Should've dumped the skank. Damn some niggas have no fucking self respect.

It was his terrible personality radiating out from him, of course! :feelsclown:

"that was the past" :soy::soy::soy:

virgin or over

imagine getting humiliated like this :feelswhat:

Love how foids pretend like they mature past their college years

Foids are the most manipulative shits ever
I wonder why are men always portrayed bad in movies
I would simply dump the bitch if she hadnt fucked after first date

>having a relationship with nonvirgin
I shiggy diggy

What's missing in all this, is that men have choices.

The normie is chasing someone for 3 months?

I wouldn't pay for ONE expensive date.

Those replies... WTF. Pure gaslighting and victim blaming, this one especially (but they are all infuriating):

"I am very confused as to why you’re offended by this. Why would how quickly she slept with other men affect your relationship? Isn’t it good that she sees you differently?"

Yeah, she sees him differently. She sees him as a cuck. Even more if he doesn't dump her like the bag of shit she is.

:bigbrain: imagine pretending you care about a thoroughly spent roastoid's vapid thoughts for several hours and even having the privilege to pay $50 for it :feelskek:
Those replies... WTF. Pure gaslighting and victim blaming, this one especially (but they are all infuriating):

"I am very confused as to why you’re offended by this. Why would how quickly she slept with other men affect your relationship? Isn’t it good that she sees you differently?"

Yeah, she sees him differently. She sees him as a cuck. Even more if he doesn't dump her like the bag of shit she is.
@bagofshit99 thoughts?

if I don't fuck on the first date, second at most, wouldn't even bother
The actual rule should be no sex AFTER the first """date""" (or meet)
If the woman doesn't have sex with you when you first meet then it's clear she's clowning you

:bigbrain: imagine pretending you care about a thoroughly spent roastoid's vapid thoughts for several hours and even having the privilege to pay $50 for it :feelskek:

@bagofshit99 thoughts?

if a foid doesn't want to fuck 5 seconds after seeing you it's over
you don't 'negotiate' sex with a foid
when they want dick their pants come immediately off

pretty much just have to accept ALL foids have done fucked up shit with chad at this point
and whatever they admit to just portends just how bad the shit is that she WON'T admit to

virgin or over
if the plan is to actually marry then yes
16 absolute oldest and must be a virgin
you can get her virginity tested in based countries like Indonesia where they issue certificates :feelshaha:

https://incels.is/threads/virginity...in-iran-and-indonesia-seamaxers-gtfih.398835/

@bagofshit99 thoughts?
ohh, I didn't know there was a user with that name. I'd to change the insult for the foid to "bag of hot garbage".

But I agree with what @bagofshit99 . Attraction is not negotiable.

The normies trying to gaslight him is ragefuel.
Also JFL at the janny comment locking the thread:
OP: How she feels about you and how she felt about them have nothing to do with each other. Your insecurities are going to ruin your relationship.

Everyone else: Please help the mods by reporting every misogynist, slut-shaming comment you come across.
Soyyitor

All those comments about her choosing the OP not just for sex JFL. Absolute soy cucks, if a woman you're with won't have sex with you, there's no reason to spend a single cent on her.

Adverts & the like portray men as buffoons while the savvy woman always sorts out the mess.

Love how foids pretend like they mature past their college years
yes she evolved from cumander to whorizard straight
first is very aggressive according to what my chadpreet lite friend says. but you're right overall
What's missing in all this, is that men have choices.

The normie is chasing someone for 3 months?

its the 3 strike rule, even incels should have learned and implanted in their heads. if by the 3rd date you don't have even oral sex, drop the girl but also make sure to tell her why just to mess with her mentally :feelskek::feelskek:

foids will always break rules for chad, they are just that dirty traitorous bitches