Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Betabuxxers wives: "I'm not really a sexual person"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
After having locked down the betabuxxers and obliging him with sex for honeymoon the sex will slowly dwindle away. Eventually she will reject his advances in the bedroom and say: "honey I'm just not that sexual of a person".

Meanwhile, ten years earlier with 80+ Chads: One night stands, threesomes, anal and 69 with guys she met on the first night but now: "I'm just not that sexual of a person, I don't really like giving blow jobs"

We live in a clown world :feelsclown:

After having locked down the betabuxxers and obliging him with sex for honeymoon the sex will slowly dwindle away. Eventually she will reject his advances in the bedroom and say: "honey I'm just not that sexual of a person".

Meanwhile, ten years earlier with 80+ Chads: One night stands, threesomes, anal and 69 with guys she met on the first night but now: "I'm just not that sexual of a person, I don't really like giving blow jobs"

We live in a clown world :feelsclown:
because he don't look like him:

Also, she is a single mother who started having sex at 12

The betabuxx at the end

ten years earlier
What? Married foids have even MORE sex than they had previously, while they were still single, just not with their husbands.

The foid's desire for Chad's sperm only INCREASES after marriage, at the same rate the foid becomes even more disgusted by beta males.