Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabuxx UKcel's girl fucked my attractive roommate AND EVEN PAID HIM 10€ just cuz he was attractive

BlackpilledTallfag

BlackpilledTallfag

Greycel
TL: DR - My attractive roomate gets hooked up with a bitch JUST by being good looking and even gets paid 10€ because of his good work, while the bitch is leeching from some betabuxxer clown provider WHO DIDN"T EVEN MANAGE TO FUCK HER AT ALL, while paying her expenses for everything.

So hello my friends and brocels, i have been a lurker in this forum for a while, but today i wanted to share you a brutal story from my 6 months of wageslaving abroad (Cyprus).

I used to work in a pseudo-luxury 5 star hotel and they provided accomodation for the workers abroad in a place. I used to be in a room with some bluepiled Albanian normie (who was a decent and modest kid tbh) until i got tested with COVID-19, so he was moved from my room to live with his 2 Albanian friends. Used to be alone in the accomodation for a month, until this long haired, blonde, blue-grayed eye skinny fag 21yd old Slovakian who was like no more than 1.78m tall (For USfags 5.8-ishft). Huge percentage of females would consider this type attractive. He came to work as a waiter in one of the daughter hotels of the company right next to mine. Literally after 1 week of his arrival, he told me some girl ASKED for his number and they had a date. He went for her and tried to fuck her in the beach, but he couldn't, so they came in our accomodation. When he entered the room with someone else, i thought he bringed one of his Slovakian buddies, but it was his date. I voluntarely exited the room so he can fuck her, but she put my hand on my shoulder, smiled and said "Noooo, you don't have too, it's ok :) :)" JFL:feelskek:). Anyway, i exited so he can do his thing and after 10-15 minutes they start fucking and i hear them orgasming while the whole place and everyone can hear them. After this fag finishes his session, he comes outside to hug me and keeps apologizing for letting me outside and was feeling sorry for me. Then i go inside in the balcony with both of them to drink and smoke, and this bitch reads IN FRONT OF US some long ass text messages from the betabuxx provider WHO IS NOT EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER:feelsclown: was saying that he was sorry for everything and keeps sobbing how much he loved and cares for her no matter what, JFL at that ultra simp:soy:. She said herself that him was just a friend to her and she knew he had a crush on her. Imagine being that much of a beta soy, simping, betabuxxing and paying everything to some bitch for a trip abroad and not even wanting to sleep with you WHILE PAYING 10€ to some attractive lad just because he was good looking and did a good job at fucking her. BEYOUND BRUTAL:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Also, my roommate fag mentioned he gets 90% of the tips from the customers "because of his personality and being talkative to the customers", while his coworkers from the same position get like no more than 2-3€ tips per day:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Life is good when you are good looking my friends.:what:

Last edited:
Didn’t read

I TOLD YOU MFKERS HERE IS THE PROOF OF $10 HOOKERS!
Bro, she was not even a hooker, she paid him because he fucked her good and because of the halo effect:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

A femoid simp. Well, you get many of them but this is a new level.

was she objectively good looking or some skank

was she objectively good looking or some skank
Funny thing is that my roommate thought he was out of her league, while she was plain average. Short, dark hair, small frame, nothing special in the face.

Funny thing is that my roommate thought he was out of her league, while she was plain average. Short, dark hair, small frame, nothing special in the face.
she would reject me in 3 seconds

this is beyond fake
:bluepill: Cope bro.
If you go to work at hotels or different countries, you will exprerience the blackpill yourself. I've been working at the tourism industry for 3 years and i saw a lot of shit.

Alpha FuxxBuxx, Beta Buxx

Alpha FuxxBuxx, Beta Buxx
There is some truth, but this guy from my story was not even close being an alpha, just some prettyboy who hit the genetic lottery :feelskek:.

There is some truth, but this guy from my story was not even close being an alpha, just some prettyboy who hit the genetic lottery :feelskek:.
Looks halo. Prettyboy fag boy from tiktok gets more respect than alpha guy wrestling with polar bears in Alaska

You're a cuck in my book.
You voluntarily waited outside, even when the whore said It wasnt necessary(jfl at that exact point she knew you were a beta loser), like the obedient cuck you are, let chad use your room(maybe even your bed) and fuck.
Grow a spine and next time ask for money, try to get some, or just plain threaten to record them and share the video on social media or some shit, but get something out of it.

God and you still have the balls to ridicule the other betabuxxer simp while being a cuck yourself.

JFL at your high inhibition

You voluntarily waited outside, even when the whore said It wasnt necessary(jfl at that exact point she knew you were a beta loser), like the obedient cuck you are, let chad use your room(maybe even your bed) and fuck.
Grow a spine and next time ask for money, try to get some, or just plain threaten to record them and share the video on social media or some shit, but get something out of it.

God and you still have the balls to ridicule the other betabuxxer simp while being a cuck yourself.

It was not my room, it was shared between me and him. Imagine if me and you were together and i had the same situation, wouldn't you do the same for me if i was able to score with a bitch and let me fuck her in our accomodation? If not, then i would already know what kind of human you are.

why tf should i blackmail them or ransom just cuz they wanna fuck??? you just ain't a bro

It was not my room, it was shared between me and him. Imagine if me and you were together and i had the same situation, wouldn't you do the same for me if i was able to score with a bitch and let me fuck her in our accomodation? If not, then i would already know what kind of human you are.
Yes it is your acomodation, both have right to it so if you didn't want to leave he couldn't do something about it.
I would try to blackmail you because you're not my friend, nigga wtf :feelswhat:
You do random favors for people you barely know?
But I guess if you consider him a friend and have gone through shit together is alright.

Yes it is your acomodation, both have right to it so if you didn't want to leave he couldn't do something about it.
I would try to blackmail you because you're not my friend, nigga wtf :feelswhat:
You do random favors for people you barely know?
But I guess if you consider him a friend and have gone through shit together is alright.
I didn't necesarlly considered him a friend, but we lived under the same roof. After all, before landing a job in that hotel, i was fucking homeless and LIVED in an internet cafe for 5 days because it was cheaper than the cheapest hotel. Random people from there helped me with what they can. I always try to help people in need as well because i am not a selfish bastard like you.

I didn't necesarlly considered him a friend, but we lived under the same roof. After all, before landing a job in that hotel, i was fucking homeless and LIVED in an internet cafe for 5 days because it was cheaper than the cheapest hotel. Random people from there helped me with what they can. I always try to help people in need
Help people in need :feelskek:
How did you go through all that shit and still don't have a spine to make an earning for yourself whenever it is possible. Even living under the same roof doesn't change a thing, but I guess your :chad: bro is a Saint, a better person than me:feelskek:
i am not a selfish bastard like you.
Keep barking at me, people in here would burn you alive for a sniff at pussy, keep coping bro

Help people in need :feelskek:
How did you go through all that shit and still don't have a spine to make an earning for yourself whenever it is possible. Even living under the same roof doesn't change a thing, but I guess your :chad: bro is a Saint, a better person than me:feelskek:

Keep barking at me, people in here would burn you alive for a sniff at pussy, keep coping bro
Cope with what nigger???
(Pls stop associating prettyboys with chads)

Cope with what nigger???
(Pls stop associating prettyboys with chads)
By thinking you're not a cuck, you heard them orgasming in you'd bed and I bet you got hard while waiting outside like a good cuck,
And then decided to join them after sex to chat :feelskek:

Chad only as always

Looks are EVERYTHING in terms of relationships and attraction.

I voluntarely exited the room so he can fuck her, but she put my hand on my shoulder, smiled and said "Noooo, you don't have too, it's ok :) :)" JFL:feelskek:)
she did this so she could cope that she isn't a slut JFL

of course she was JFL, even before she decided to sleep with that guy JFL

amazing and disgusting story anyway JFL