Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Beta males gang up and kill Chad love rival (uk news)

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Chad on the right of pic, you don't need to be told that.

A jealous ex-boyfriend and a group of his friends and family have been jailed for their part in the death of his love rival.

Daniel Grogan, 20, was driven by jealousy and “self-serving anger beyond logic” after finding out 18-year-old Jay Sewell was seeing his ex-girlfriend, Gemma Hodder, also 18.

Trainee plumber Grogan recruited family and friends for a stand-off near their home in Eltham, south-east London, after turning them against him, jurors were told.

On December 11 2018, Ms Hodder drove from Kent to see Grogan, accompanied by Mr Sewell and some of their friends, who had a baseball bat.
Grogan and his group armed themselves with knives, hammers, a 4ft fireman’s axe and wooden sticks and went to confront them, the Old Bailey heard.

CCTV footage captured the group battering Mr Sewell’s car with weapons and chasing his friend, Charlie Pamphlett, now 19, who was stabbed in the back but survived.

Mr Sewell was fatally stabbed through the car window, jurors were told.

grogan070120.jpg

He's not a chad you fucking retard. Hes a bug eyes jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at best.

19021866 0 image a 2 1569610262183

ruined their lives bcos of
Images 2

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Rest in piss in Chad.

View attachment 187079

I mean THIS guy. He is a jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at BEST. You are mentally handicapped if you think he's anywhere near chad looks.

Both of them look like shit ngl. Real Chads mog them into oblivion.
:giga:
:feelsseriously:
:feelswhat:
:feelsgah:

you need to take a break on the lookism theories bro :feelskek:

He's not a chad you fucking retard. Hes a bug eyes jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at best.
In what world is that a bug eyes. Also jfl at calling hım a jawless subhuman. Hes at least 6/10

He's a chadlite at least imo. Calling him a jawless subhuman is stretching it:feelskek:
He has decent halo but his eye area and jaw are trash tier. 5.5/10 at best.
:giga:
:feelsseriously:
:feelswhat:
:feelsgah:

you need to take a break on the lookism theories bro :feelskek:
LOOKISM THEORIES are the HOLY GRAIL. Anything else is COPE.
5.5/10 at best
In what world is that a bug eyes. Also jfl at calling hım a jawless subhuman. Hes at least 6/10
Maybe not quite bug eyes, but he still has a trash tier eye area. No where near Chad tier.
THIS is a Chad eye area.

5.5/10 at best

Maybe not quite bug eyes, but he still has a trash tier eye area. No where near Chad tier.
View attachment 187084 THIS is a Chad eye area.
looks like you are sucking too much chads cock

View attachment 187079 I mean THIS guy. He is a jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at BEST. You are mentally handicapped if you think he's anywhere near chad looks.
@Teutonic Knight thoughts? Massive cope if you ask me, mogs the shit out of me

This actually shows a strange anomaly with the hormonal balance of the righteous beta's mother and sister. Normally, a femoid will take the side of the genetically superior male, even if that male is against their own son/brother. The fact that femoids assisted in the killing of a genetically superior male by a beta male shows that the mother and sister might have been hermaphrodites or had very male genetic qualities. Either way, one less mogger in the world is a good thing. As long as healthcare doesn't cover facial surgery, every beautiful person needs to get what they fucking deserve (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)...

he is probably taller than you tho mogs you to hell with his eye color
Eye area > eye colour. His eye area only mogs mine by a little bit. However, I jaw mog him yet I'm a 4/10 subhuman. He is a 5.5/10 subhuman. Below 8/10 subhuman.

Also JFL you probably have no idea about his height. Statistically, he is likely to be above 170.2cm but you can't be 100% sure.

5.5/10 at best

View attachment 187084 THIS is a Chad eye area.
Lookism theories have some merit but they are limited. It's used a lot to cope these days to deny the succes of another man.
"oh hes not even good looking, he has bad x, bad x bad x" Meanwhile the guy is a massive slayer and prime women like him.

Always use this metric to know if you are retarded or not: what do you regard higher. Your own lookism theories, or women's actual opinion of said male? If not the latter, you are a low IQ moron and failed the test.

But if we gonna discuss this guys looks. How the hell is he slightly above average(5,5/10)? Are you comparing him to men you see in real life or male models? Lol
He has a symmetrical face, good hair, very good cheekbones, good eye area, good brow ridge. His only flaw is having an average jaw, not even below average.

Daniel (killer) is 20 but looks 14

NVM u were taking of the nigga on the right

Lookism theories have some merit but they are limited. It's used a lot to cope these days to deny the succes of another man.
"oh hes not even good looking, he has bad x, bad x bad x" Meanwhile the guy is a massive slayer and prime women like him.

Always use this metric to know if you are retarded or not: what do you regard higher. Your own lookism theories, or women's actual opinion of said male? If not the latter, you are a low IQ moron and failed the test.

But if we gonna discuss this guys looks. How the hell is he slightly above average(5,5/10)? Are you comparing him to men you see in real life or male models? Lol
He has a symmetrical face, good hair, very good cheekbones, good eye area, good brow ridge. His only flaw is having an average jaw, not even below average.
Women lie all the time. Lookism theories = scientific fact. Scientific fact > hole's lies.

Also all that guy has is decent harmony. His subhuman jaw and barely okay eye area fuck him over.

Women lie all the time. Lookism theories > hole's lies.

Also all that guy has is decent harmony. His subhuman jaw and barely okay eye area fuck him over.
Im not talking about virtue signaling. Im talking about when women genuinely likes a guy. Results of a man > lookism theories, how is that so hard to grasp?

You cant rate a male who only lacks a chad jaw as 5,5/10. Thats retarded now.

Im not talking about virtue signaling. Im talking about when women genuinely likes a guy. Results of a man > lookism theories, how is that so hard to grasp?
If a woman is genuinely attracted to a guy she will try to fuck him. If she doesn't try to fuck him, she is lying. Saying "oh I like X so much" doesn't count. This is why we have lookism theories and science.

Checkmate. Lookism theories and science win again :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

If a woman is genuinely attracted to a guy she will try to fuck him. If she doesn't try to fuck him, she is lying. Saying "oh I like X so much" doesn't count. This is why we have lookism theories and science.

Boom. Lookism theories win again :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Lol i specifically said in my post i didnt talk about that. I said RESULTS.
Result=sex

Damn.

Lives ruined and one ended all over an ugly flat chested chick that doesn’t even at least approach Becky status.

Brutal.

Yeah, he's 8/10 but obviously people here will rate 95% of males as bellow average.

Yeah, he's 8/10 but obviously people here will rate 95% of males as bellow average.
Take anything colvin says with a grain of salt. He thinks everyone but his favourite crush o'pry is an ugly subhuman. All men below 8/10 are also incels in denial. He clearly can't think more deeply than black and white ever. I think his age + autism explains it all

View attachment 187079 I mean THIS guy. He is a jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at BEST. You are mentally handicapped if you think he's anywhere near chad looks.

Both of them look like shit ngl. Real Chads mog them into oblivion.

chad facial features

weak jaw, small head, receding, etc.

chad facial features

weak jaw, small head, receding, etc.
Finally SOMEONE comes in with some fucking sense. God I think I was going insane. This forum is becoming so delusional.

Ian Somerhalder moggs that eye area. Sickly eyes like Lorenzo Zurzolo are aesthetic too
First one is definition of gigachad if i ever saw one. I bet colvin would rate the latter one as "5,5/10 at best " :feelskek: :feelskek:

Finally SOMEONE comes in with some fucking sense. God I think I was going insane. This forum is becoming so delusional.

Hes not chad but he brutally mogs a good portion of the forum. I think he's 5.5

First one is definition of gigachad if i ever saw one. I bet colvin would rate the latter one as "5,5/10 at best " :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ian Somerhalder? philtrum is 2mm too long, 3.52/10 at best, incel in 2020

Ian Somerhalder? philtrum is 2mm too long, 3.52/10 at best, incel in 2020
lmao, literally wouldnt suprise me if i was some lookism moron say that.

Gigachad = 9/10 or 9.5/10 (10/10s CANNOT exist).

First one is a 7.5/10 aka NOT gigachad. Eyes are too weird and narrow. O'Pry mogs him to death.
Second one is a solid 7/10 actually.

JFL if you think Ian Somerhalder is on the same level as Sean O'Pry. JFL at comparing 7.5s to 9s

Both fucking mog me

The system is biased towards Chad. He's allowed to be superior simply because of genetics. You're not allowed to kill him even if he's a threat.

Fuck even caveman days were more fair in someway

Gigachad = 9/10 or 9.5/10 (10/10s CANNOT exist).

First one is a 7.5/10 aka NOT gigachad. Eyes are too weird and narrow. O'Pry mogs him to death.
Second one is a solid 7/10 actually.

JFL if you think Ian Somerhalder is on the same level as Sean O'Pry. JFL at comparing 7.5s to 9s
lmao you are fkn retarded. why are 17 year olds allowed on this forum? christ
so hes not even a chad? chad is 8/10 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep sucking o'pry off in every post you closet faggot. is any other male close to o'pry?

you need both obviously

6'2+, large skull

and chad facial features (blue eyes, white nose, etc.)

features without large bones = you look gay
large bones without good features = you look ogre

etc

lmao you are fkn retarded. why are 17 year olds allowed on this forum? christ
Keep crying for muh no minors allowed rule. I turn 18 in nearly 2 months.
so hes not even a chad? chad is 8/10 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If he had a better eye area, he'd be a gigachad. His eyes are too close together.
keep sucking o'pry off in every post you closet faggot.
Cope. You're the one in the closet for thinking of that idea JFL. 9.9/10 closet projection. Needs less forward growth tbhngl

you need both obviously

6'2+, large skull

and chad facial features (blue eyes, white nose, etc.)

features without large bones = you look gay
large bones without good features = you look ogre

etc
No one said second guy was chad, well maybe OP did. Our point is he is not 5,5/10 just because he lacks chad jaw