Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta Looking Dude Sacrifices Self For Roasties @ Santa Fe Shooting

Let me hold the door for you m'lady

in that situation I would have stood by the doorway and when he came through I would roundhouse kick the gun from his hand and behead him

I wish this would happen more often. If all the cucks died there would be less orbiters and girl's egos would be less inflated. A slightly ugly guy would have a chance at getting a slightly ugly girl.

And the whores he saved are not even grateful and are now fucking Chad
"You know Chad, this person saved me from being killed the other day, he's a cuck thinking we would fuck him after he saved our lives, good thing he died teheeeeeeeeeeeee"

What a cuck. Chad would never do this

What a cuck. Chad would never do this
"You know Chad, this person saved me from being killed the other day, he's a cuck thinking we would fuck him after he saved our lives, good thing he died teheeeeeeeeeeeee"

Hes a true hero,he lost his own life so That Stacy and Becky could get anald by the football team that night.
Those girls will forever be grateful to whatshisname.

It really is sad that it is a frequent thing in America

If that dwebe knew about this site he'd still be alive today.

Mogs me, but still what a pathetic cuck.

all betacucks deserve this fate or worse

View attachment 15384

The guy literally lost his life for roasties that would not have fucked him, much less date him, had he survived the shooting. He'd have gotten a thank you and some "beautiful friendships" and that's the end of it. I'll never get guys like this, imagine you are such a cuck, that you cuck yourself out of existence JFL.
So thats possible , what a shame,very high iq btw

He was obviously a cucktears user..

Glad I'll never go out like this.
I may have to keep a blue pill facade in public but when the bullets start flying I'm grabbing a female and using her ass for cover as I run to the bathroom to save myself.

Jfl at white knights especially true white knights who actually die for these whores.

I'm grabbing a female and using her ass for cover as I run to the bathroom to save myself.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm just imagining the shocked faces of all the witnesses giving testimony and you're just like - "no it just looked like I used her as a shield, I was holding her in front of me and guiding her to safety into the bathroom".

Also there's nothing stopping a shooter from going to each room and offing all the runners, that's why I made this thread which I asked to get stickied/pinned but was ignored by mods - https://incels.is/threads/we-need-a...pen-to-get-caught-in-anothers-er-event.45628/

Shootings are starting to happen more often, at some point one of us on this site is going to get caught up in one, how do we escape?, how do we identify ourselves as fellow incels?. Without a system of codes in place we'll always be in danger of our own attacks. Ironically and incel could end up killing another incel who would have had an even larger high score in the future, so were making ourselves "impotent".

Um, really? Should we really be going there with this? I understand the frustrations, but this shit, this sad shit, it doesn't jibe with me.

Understand frustration

1494082704 1490667867446

Idiot. He was gonna give up his life and freedom to be a ZOGbot anyway so whatever.

I feel horrible for guy he die like that. RIP

Regardless if he was a fucking idiot who died for a few whores, you have to admit that this guy literally gave up everything including his fucking life so that a few women who wouldn't remember him at all would think of him fondly for 2 days before fucking chad.

Natural selection at work.

Cucks who risk their lives for women are low IQ and believe that they'll get rewarded sex for their "heroic" behavior, when in fact the women saved would be off fucking with Chad next day, completely ignoring the cucks and only virtue signaling about how they'll make "great" boyfriends.

This is either same fagging and you are that poster or you've just proven that @Hellothere is a normie who is "concern trolling" and doesn't even have the common sense to switch up their speech pattern and word usage lol.
It's the latter. Before today I was a lurker, and noticed a pattern in @Hellothere's posts.

Guy was a gobshite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back